We've now started to ruin birthday parties

RFC55

48 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

How the fuck have they got a Police Scotland comment on this when they accompanied the march? Surely if any sort of crime/disorder had occurred arrests would have been made? 

I suspect the policing tactic was to let the march pass as if they tried to arrest people / stop it then it would have caused more bother.

Technically you are meant to seek permission from the council in order for the closure of roads / have sufficient policing etc. Someone on here who is a member of the Orange/Blacks/ABOD would be able to confirm specifics.

No ...no care homes

no sandcastles to sadden my eyes

no hauf  bottles of glens

we fuckin hate all old men 

And every days like the 4th of july.

We know why it was cancelled....No pyro no party obvs,

I have it on good authority that there was and able seaman with the UB lads, Captain beaky , apparently he fell in a puddle right up to his middle and needed lifeboat assistance.

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

what a load of absolute shite!

Police Scotland have admitted they are finding it difficult to track the organisers of the march but warned that season tickets could be confiscated.  - I'm pretty sure I could track them down in about 15 minutes and under what law could they confiscate tickets?

And cancelling the party - how long with the UB's outside the home?  ffs 

They said they would report them to Rangers - who could confiscate season tickets.

I can’t be arsed checking the rules of season tickets to see if you can have them confiscated for taking part in an unsanctioned march.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They said they would report them to Rangers - who could confiscate season tickets.

I can’t be arsed checking the rules of season tickets to see if you can have them confiscated for taking part in an unsanctioned march.

maybe it will be extended to any naughty activity away from the ground.....e.g. illegal parking, singing out of tune etc etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

7. Cancellation & Withdrawal of Season Ticket

7.1 Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, the Club shall have the right in the case of breach of the ground regulations to cancel and withdraw your season ticket. In the event of such cancellation no refund will be paid in respect of any unexpired portion of the season ticket. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Nope - no can do............breaches of Ground Regs only  (not places near the ground, far from the ground, or not in the ground)

3 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

maybe it will be extended to any naughty activity away from the ground.....e.g. illegal parking, singing out of tune etc etc

As a private organisation the club could theoretically do that if they wanted - although I’m sure there would be some kind of restrictions on unfair consumer contract terms which may limit this.

Think it's time for another "mums net" style  campaign, haven't bought a paper in years but remember they used to have a hotline if you had a story,

Well maybe it's time that when a rhag prints a story like this that we make shed loads of phone calls to the rhag saying we have a story about Rangers fans and make up the most boring insignificant story ever. 

4 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Think it's time for another "mums net" style  campaign, haven't bought a paper in years but remember they used to have a hotline if you had a story,

Well maybe it's time that when a rhag prints a story like this that we make shed loads of phone calls to the rhag saying we have a story about Rangers fans and make up the most boring insignificant story ever. 

It would be funny to see what we could actually get them to print. I’m pretty confident I could get the record to run with “Vile Gers fan calls kitten a prick”.

14 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Couldn't beat the sandcastle one surely :lol:

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It would be funny to see what we could actually get them to print. I’m pretty confident I could get the record to run with “Vile Gers fan calls kitten a prick”.

......beside a bus full of disabled children on their way to make sandcastles.