Peter Hartley

ElBufalo20

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What's her name 

Some obvious taig name

the fact she is an employee of the taigs lawyers would seem self explanatory , she most certainly is a taig  , name irrelevant as  she will NEVER favour us .another liewell placement .

1 minute ago, mountaineer said:

the fact she is an employee of the taigs lawyers would seem self explanatory , she most certainly is a taig  , name irrelevant as  she will NEVER favour us .another liewell placement .

Yeah but what is name ?

I wasn't even aware the last beggar loving bastard had been replaced 

Oh that's right .His last task was to let Shrek off with his latest piece of scummy behaviour 

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Harper McLeod. Shock. 

Harper McLeod, Glasgow City Council and celtic are basically the same organisation. 

I don't think she is associated with them, seems there are a lot of Chinese whispers from various places. Its what happens when the SFA aren't properly transparent with this sort of appointment. 

Its why they should look outside Scotland for this sort of role. Just the fact theres a Glasgow connection has everyone up in arms. 

2 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

I don't believe she ever was an employee of theirs. This is the exact problem I mentioned in my recent post. All I can seem to confirm is she was a Procurator Fiscal depute and has experience in grassroots football. Everything else is unsubstantiated rumour.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Just seen his interview. Cunt was laughing at his interview. Now he's issued an apology. Absolutely shat it, shitebag cunt that he is............

Raging just saw it on the news and he thought it was funny well if the SFA do f all it will be open season on our players 

1 hour ago, hawkeye said:

Clare Whyte is her married name .

According to FF she was Clare Hamill when she went to St Aloysius school .?

The FF thread concluded she did not work at Harper McLeod .

Jesus fuck . Are we surprised

It will be like the GLASGOW city Council . Corrupted with nepotism for all time

19 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Tbf to Motherwell I think it’s clear the manager / the club didn’t take his comments very well and forced the public apology 

His apology, forced or not, had only been issued to try and avoid a suspension.

Motherwell know exactly what type of player he is. He was in the papers last season basically offering Morelos a square go and because there was no uproar about it then he didn't make any apology. It never stopped Motherwell making him their captain this season though.