Morelos called up to the Colombia squad

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Can't see him getting on now.

That miss has butchered his chances it seems. Wonder if he will get called up again? Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't for a while.

No chance will that be the difference....I have seen Falcao shit himself at similar chances. They will want to test as many new players as possible.. He had his day in the sun and it might happen again.....maybe not.They now  know what he can (and cannot) do. 

12 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

:lol: 

As I said above, this is an experimental squad by a temporary manager. There's no guarantee by the next set of fixtures that their permanent manager will call him up, especially if they are competitive matches and not friendlies. Harsh but entirely possible.

He did not play but it is friendly game. There is one problem here between here and more common sense Europe is for Europe has more normal common sense in futbol than Europe. Here always peoplr think friendly games are too 100% win but people here do not understand that teams in Europe do not careand have these games to test players and formations. I saw people today here laughing at Croatia as is Croatia is second level nation of futbol only because they lose to a team that is top level of futbol with full team against team with about 6 top players missing. People here in my country necesito look that Colombia we have achieve nothing in futbol compare to Croatia. The always problem of futbol here is the ignorance of the "supporters" here and this feed onto the ego of the shit team.

7 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Can't see him getting on now.

That miss has butchered his chances it seems. Wonder if he will get called up again soon? Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't for a while.

He’ll need to be a stand out in the group stages. Is he suspended for Villarreal or will the cards from qualifying be wiped out?

Also some of the goals he’s scored have been brilliant. 

Hibs away his movement and finish. St Johnstone away with his backwards header just off the top of my head. 

He’s scored against all the better teams in the league bar them, has got goals in Europe now and is a Colombia cap. 

His two sending offs are arguably the softest sending offs you’ll ever see so this hot head nonsense is exactly that. 

He can be a bit petulant at times, but bar in Russia when he kicks the ball away he’s not lost the nut this season. 

He’ll probably make us our biggest ever transfer fee as well. 

He’s a great player and you could argue the best and most valuable at the club

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The negativity towards Morelos is amazing. 

If you’re including his two chances as sitters at their dump then you’re kidding yourself on. One was probably the save of the season unfortunately and the other, well all players miss headed chances. 

His sitter against them at Ibrox is a different story though, that’s a bad miss, a really bad miss. The only other one I can think of is the Maribor offside one and even then it’s the fault of both players

But am sure cunts on the internet know better than Falcao 

Is true but Falcao only talking positive about him because he is young and to make his confidence high. Good from Falcao but Falcao need to be dropped from the team because he has been shit.

10 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The negativity towards Morelos is amazing. 

If you’re including his two chances as sitters at their dump then you’re kidding yourself on. One was probably the save of the season unfortunately and the other, well all players miss headed chances. 

His sitter against them at Ibrox is a different story though, that’s a bad miss, a really bad miss. The only other one I can think of is the Maribor offside one and even then it’s the fault of both players

But am sure cunts on the internet know better than Falcao 

Hampden needs included, and there likely will be others

1 hour ago, denya said:

Is true but Falcao only talking positive about him because he is young and to make his confidence high. Good from Falcao but Falcao need to be dropped from the team because he has been shit.

Did Falcao tell you this ?

Maybe he does actually rate the boy, just like he said. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

he will get another call up  - all he has to do is keep scoring. i think he could be doing with a sports psychologist though, to get that monkey mind in retreat in those situations

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago Cushy and think it would be a great move to try that with him. :thumbup: