Morelos called up to the Colombia squad

Lloyd

“Replacement for Alfredo, you can’t replace him”  Steven Gerrard 

Think to much is made of his ‘attitude problem’ tbh, no chance would we be giving him a new contract on 30k a week (if true) if there was any real problem with his attitude, all he needs to do is stop all the silly stuff like kicking the ball away, talking back at the refs and letting cunts wind him up, the wee man will bag 20+ goals this season no problem and make one or two on here look like fuds.

Great wee player to have in our team even if he misses a few chances.

Would love to share a line or two with the wee mad buffalo heed Colombian ? ?

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Think to much is made of his ‘attitude problem’ tbh no chance would we be giving him a new contract on 30k a week (if true) if there was any real problem with his attitude, all he needs to do is stop all the silly stuff like kicking the ball away, talking back at the refs and letting cunts wind him up, the wee man will bag 20+ goals this season no problem and make one or two on here look like fuds.

Would love to share a line or two with the wee mad buffalo heed Columbian ? ?

Well said mate. However, wouldn’t go near a couple of lines with the Buffalo. Too old for that now. 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Think to much is made of his ‘attitude problem’ tbh no chance would we be giving him a new contract on 30k a week (if true) if there was any real problem with his attitude, all he needs to do is stop all the silly stuff like kicking the ball away, talking back at the refs and letting cunts wind him up, the wee man will bag 20+ goals this season no problem and make one or two on here look like fuds.

Would love to share a line or two with the wee mad buffalo heed Colombian ? ?

No way we are paying a player £30k p/w.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I can't see it either we have improved his contract twice but I cannot see it being anything like 30k.

He started on some like £8k didn’t he? Maybe £20k/£22k.

£30k would set a wage precedent for other players on the team. Can’t see it being so high.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

He started on some like £8k didn’t he? Maybe £20k/£22k.

£30k would set a wage precedent for other players on the team. Can’t see it being so high.

I bet he's probably on 15k at the most which is still too much to be paying anyone in this League.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Who's happy its exactly what he's doing with us how would that make anyone happy.:duh:

None so blind as those who will not see. 

Folk on here just gagging for him to fail at every opportunity. 

So take your :duh: and shove it. 

He's young. He's not instinctive. He is better than most for his age at finding or creating the space for goal scoring opportunities. He tends to miss a good few of them, especially simple chances.

He's got huge potential and whilst he's learning here, he'll go on to improve and become a really cracking player, probably elsewhere.

We're a stepping stone, if he was the finished article or wasn't trying to reinvent himself then he wouldn't be here.

Just hope we make a barrel load on him when he moves on.

41 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

None so blind as those who will not see. 

Folk on here just gagging for him to fail at every opportunity. 

So take your :duh: and shove it. 

I do not see that at all why would anyone want a striker at Rangers to fail you seem to be getting confused on people questioning his ability in front of goal and his worth in the bigger games no one wants any player who pulls on our top to fail.   

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

No way we are paying a player £30k p/w.

I doubt it mate, that’s why I said if true. Facts are we have improved his contract twice, if his attitude is as big a problem and he is as shite as some on here think then we would have punted him to fuck not upped his wage twice.  

14 hours ago, denya said:

Every player had played in ether qualifiers, Copa Americas or the World Cup in Brasil or all 3. The problem was Pekerman. He keep changing the defence for every game and also midfield. Especial the defence was never the same for 2 games in a row. I hope our next tecnico play with a more settle team.

I was referring to the Argentine squad, but aye - Pékerman's tinkering didn't really seem to help his team. It was as if he knew his squad but not his best starting XI, which was odd given he'd had enough time to figure that out. 

4 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I was referring to the Argentine squad, but aye - Pékerman's tinkering didn't really seem to help his team. It was as if he knew his squad but not his best starting XI, which was odd given he'd had enough time to figure that out. 

Bit OT but imagine the roasting Pekerman would have got in school over here:lol:

2 hours ago, Smile said:

I do not see that at all why would anyone want a striker at Rangers to fail you seem to be getting confused on people questioning his ability in front of goal and his worth in the bigger games no one wants any player who pulls on our top to fail.   

“He’s shit get shot of him”

”Hes a liability he will cost us points”

Aye everyone want a him to do well so they do. ?

Just now, plumbGER said:

Bit OT but imagine the roasting Pekerman would have got in school over here:lol:

Imagine the field day such skalds as Keith Jackson, Bill Leckie and Graham Spiers would have coming up with puns and witticisms over his name. 

Christ. I've just reminded myself of Jackson's weird Colombian stereotype cocaine drivel when Morelos signed. 

3 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Imagine the field day such skalds as Keith Jackson, Bill Leckie and Graham Spiers would have coming up with puns and witticisms over his name. 

Christ. I've just reminded myself of Jackson's weird Colombian stereotype cocaine drivel when Morelos signed. 

That was an utter abomonation from that fucking freak of nature trying to make himself relevant again.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

“He’s shit get shot of him”

”Hes a liability he will cost us points”

Aye everyone want a him to do well so they do. ?

Hear that sort of thing all the time at Ibrox, about almost any player. Some of our fans take to players and those players can do no wrong, but everyone else is a few bad moments away from "no being Rangers class" - and, in fairness, a few good moments from being a hero again. (By and large, even mediocre former players seem to be treated with kindness and hospitality by Rangers fans, so I'm not having a go - I just think we've got really high standards.) 

I was 11 when I got my first season ticket - or my dad got it, rather - and remember Rod Wallace missing a sitter, leading to the guy behind us shouting "Get that lazy n***er off the park and send him back to Newcastle!" (We signed Stéphane Guivarc'h from Newcastle, so I guess he got mixed up as he'd always say Wallace was brought in from them.) A few minutes go by, and Wallace scores. Not long after he misses another sitter, and the guy behind us shouts out "Unlucky, son - good effort!" 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That was an utter abomonation from that fucking freak of nature trying to make himself relevant again.

Before Traynor left the Record, Jackson was just another one of their sportswriters. And not a very good one. After Traynor left he tried to fill the "opinionated columnist" role Traynor had, mixed in with the faux investigate journalist angle of Spiers. Much like Spiers his prose is poor, and it's obvious he doesn't actually like or care about football. 

One thing I'll never forgive Kenny Miller is not choosing a better class of journalist as his pal to leak stories to. (Or other alleged sources of Jackson's, both no longer with the club and still there.)