Shagger.

Bakbear

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He's a better keeper than we've had in years so he seems better than he is but he isn't at the elite level imo.

correct ...world class Buffon ,De Gea, Schmeichal,I do not think he is in that league but McGregor is a very good goalie

13 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I know exactly what you meant, even if it was a genuine question it’s not the kind of thing you would ask a person on an online forum but you obviously aren’t particularly well mannered. 

Can you highlight where I’ve said he’s poor? On the contrary, I’ve said time and again he’s a fantastic keeper. He ain’t world class! Never has been.

Whats to be ashamed about being autistic, very large and very wide range of autistic people in the world, I should know it’s part of my job.

Oh so because you question that McGregor does things wrong you still think he’s great keeper, pity you can’t use the same rules when I question Stevie but still say he’s a great manager. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whats to be ashamed about being autistic, very large and very wide range of autistic people in the world, I should know it’s part of my job.

Oh so because you question that McGregor does things wrong you still think he’s great keeper, pity you can’t use the same rules when I criticise Stevie but still say he’s a great manager. 

I ain’t going back over that ground - I’ve been consistent in my outlook from the start re: Shagger, unlike you were. Fantastic keeper I said (not great) and certainly not world class. I also wouldn’t bounce from one opinion of him to another based on individual game performances. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I ain’t going back over that ground - I’ve been consistent in my outlook from the start re: Shagger, unlike you were. Fantastic keeper I said (not great) and certainly not world class. I also wouldn’t bounce from one opinion of him to another based on individual game performances. 

Mate I will leave you alone ok. ??

Not much else I can say, it’s obvious you have a certain way of looking at things and have a bee in your bunnet about something I didn’t actually say about Stevie  

enjoy your time on the forum it’s a great place  ??

What about Goram? By the same logic he can't of been world class as he only played in the spl and Europe for Rangers? There was a time when he was in the top 5 keepers in the world. 

McGregor is very good and shot stopping and mentality wise we won't get much better. We should be thankful we have him as given his age we will get 3 years out of him. 

2 minutes ago, northern bear said:

What about Goram? By the same logic he can't of been world class as he only played in the spl and Europe for Rangers? There was a time when he was in the top 5 keepers in the world. 

McGregor is very good and shot stopping and mentality wise we won't get much better. We should be thankful we have him as given his age we will get 3 years out of him. 

Nah he said Goram is world class cos he played wae Man U once i think mate

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate I will leave you alone ok. ??

Not much else I can say, it’s obvious you have a certain way of looking at things and have a bee in your bunnet about something I didn’t actually say about Stevie  

enjoy your time on the forum it’s a great place  ??

What the fuck has happened to you? 

Get fucking inty him mate and make his life a misery.

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Nah he said Goram is world class cos he played wae Man U once i think mate

Goram was world class with us. Easily top 5 at the time. 

Doesn't matter who you play for. I personally think McGregor could have played for a top team in England but for whatever reason it never happened. Just glad he plays for us now as he is a massive improvement on what we had 

1 minute ago, northern bear said:

Goram was world class with us. Easily top 5 at the time. 

Doesn't matter who you play for. I personally think McGregor could have played for a top team in England but for whatever reason it never happened. Just glad he plays for us now as he is a massive improvement on what we had 

Read the rest of the thread buddy ??

????

Just now, bam74 said:

Mixed bag from him today. Keeping wise he was tremendous and saved us from another drubbing, but he nearly put us in trouble with that daft kick out at Ajer.

How the fuck was it a mixed bag? He made several saves that stopped it being a fucking doing and he also got a sly kick on one of them that didn’t impact the game. 

8 minutes ago, RDFM said:

How the fuck was it a mixed bag? He made several saves that stopped it being a fucking doing and he also got a sly kick on one of them that didn’t impact the game. 

if Collum had seen that he would've been off. not really that hard to understand.

Just now, bam74 said:

if Collum had seen that he would've been off. not really that hard to understand.

And he didn’t see it due to McGregor being experienced and streetwise enough to make sure he didn’t, therefore it was a great performance. Not hard to understand.