Shagger.

Bakbear

Just now, moody blue 1972 said:

that save won us the league - they would have been out of sight with 3 games to go if that went in. fast forward a couple of games and lennon does his wee skip before booting the water bottles as his team imploded at caley thistle :cup:

Hahahaha what a knob kicking water bottles. Have some dignity.

Butcher though, he had a great few seasons with Caley. I remember that 3-2 fondly

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Hahahaha what a knob kicking water bottles. Have some dignity.

Butcher though, he had a great few seasons with Caley. I remember that 3-2 fondly

it's the wee skip beforehand - cracks me up everytime lol - google it  mate there's lots of gifs

thing is, could quite easily been a penalty which makes it even funnier lol

1 minute ago, moody blue 1972 said:

it's the wee skip beforehand - cracks me up everytime lol - google it  mate there's lots of gifs

thing is, could quite easily been a penalty which makes it even funnier lol

Yeah I see the skip haha. I would have liked to see at least 5 slow motion replays from different angles, close ups of his boot connecting with the bottles, and of the wee skip. Close ups of his raging face. Clearly that skip is well practiced, must have booted a lot of bottles and other items on the training ground.

On 30/08/2018 at 16:57, Brian Fantana said:

fuck you ya wee cock sucking cunt, you can be a sensitive wee soul and forgive those cunts, i'll stick to remembering what they did which will always be their legacy. 

Help stopping the rhodents and giving us 55 could be his legacy Brian 

Let that one go for a bit 

On 30/08/2018 at 17:29, Bearsden bear said:

Amazing save on the Mohawks header. If being picky, I think his distribution could be better.

Pretty sure Wes would be getting dogs abuse for some of the kicking.

Distribution poor and he's weak under crosses. But he's great one v one and doesn't get beat as horrendously easy as Foderingham does. 

As someone said, he's the best keeper we've had since we had him but he's certainly not as good as some on here would have you believe. 

24 minutes ago, gsa said:

Distribution poor and he's weak under crosses. But he's great one v one and doesn't get beat as horrendously easy as Foderingham does. 

As someone said, he's the best keeper we've had since we had him but he's certainly not as good as some on here would have you believe. 

Yeah, I was desperate for him to claim some of the corners & free kicks last week to relieve  pressure vs Well.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

World class keeper it’s that simple. 

Dont think I will ever totally forgive him for the way he left, but I can live with it. 

He's not world class in my opinion. Poor at crosses and poor with his feet. 

The fact he played for Hull City for so long surely tells you he's not world class?

58 minutes ago, gsa said:

He's not world class in my opinion. Poor at crosses and poor with his feet. 

The fact he played for Hull City for so long surely tells you he's not world class?

51 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Behave 

He keeps the ball out the net when he really shouldn’t.

For me that’s world class.