McGregor Kept Us In It

BridgeIsBlue

16 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Our own fans are saying they done this and they done that, bottom line is if Collum gives the clear free kick it ends 0v0 

Bottom line is if Collum sees McGregor’s kick he gets sent off, they get a pen and we lose 5-0. And the Jack incident never happens.

53 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I’m continually baffled at low standards being accepted. 

We clearly see things differently. Never mind when he’s playing at the low end of the English championship next season we will probably be in agreeance 

I think that’s harsh mate, Goldson and Katic have been brilliant so far (Goldson shite against Motherwell). I actually thought we defended really well against the tarriers, it was attack v defence for pretty much 90 mins and we only conceded 1 goal. Granted Shagger contributed to that but teams will always get chances when you setup the way we did on Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nothing like backing your own team 

May be harsh  and hurts like fuck but it's true m8. Gives me the dry boke me to say it but we were behind the 8 ball from the get-go. Never should have happened but it's history now and only thing to do is to make amends when the scum come to Ibrox.

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nothing like backing your own team 

It’s got fuck all to do with backing your own team, it’s a fact. Just because you’re obsessing over one dodgy decision so you don’t have to face the fact that we lost to a team because they were better than us on the day, doesn’t make you a better supporter.

You’re not going to change the result by deluding yourself that the only difference was a debateable foul deep inside their half ffs.

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

To be fair it’s true, we were shite Sunday and deserved nothing from the game. Fully expect things to change the next time the tarriers come over to our place. 

Exactly. And I’m one who doesn’t think that that game was the unmitigated disaster that some do. I’m absolutely confident that we’ll do them at Ibrox and will compete for the title, but we did not lose that game because of the fucking ref!

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s got fuck all to do with backing your own team, it’s a fact. Just because you’re obsessing over one dodgy decision so you don’t have to face the fact that we lost to a team because they were better than us on the day, doesn’t make you a better supporter.

You’re not going to change the result by deluding yourself that the only difference was a debateable foul deep inside their half ffs.

Not claiming to be any of the things you just said the hard facts are the fouls given it finishes 0v0 , 8 and 9 in a row they leathered us for 90 minutes under tommy burns , should we have forfeited all the games we broke away and won it coz they were the better team ? , if they’d scored before the foul or after it then fair enough but they didn’t so that’s cost us the point 

18 minutes ago, delparlane said:

May be harsh  and hurts like fuck but it's true m8. Gives me the dry boke me to say it but we were behind the 8 ball from the get-go. Never should have happened but it's history now and only thing to do is to make amends when the scum come to Ibrox.

Ref gives the foul , we’d be saying weathered the storm rode our luck , great point after Russia 

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Not claiming to be any of the things you just said the hard facts are the fouls given it finishes 0v0 , 8 and 9 in a row they leathered us for 90 minutes under tommy burns , should we have forfeited all the games we broke away and won it coz they were the better team ? , if they’d scored before the foul or after it then fair enough but they didn’t so that’s cost us the point 

That’s not a fact, hard or otherwise.

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Well don't complain next time the club take it up the arse and say fuck all about it.  And how the fuck am I a bit strange?  Because I have the balls to call it as I see it ?   

Nice thing to call a fellow bear yet you won't get stuck into them, no wonder the think they have us in their pocket on and off th park..

Aye cause u will teach big bad sky a lesson ,mongo bastard 

14 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

My thoughts exactly. Katic has potential, Barisic - second best signing only to shagger - are the only decent defenders we have. Goldson not the answer. Don’t know worrall. 

Goldson has been a superb signing, he slipped on a wet surface at M'well and cost us a goal & it appeared to rattle him a bit, other than that he has been superb. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's not really, Fod saved his last penalty and how do you know it would end up 5-0?

The 5-0 part isn’t a fact, the rest is. That’s my original point anyway, it’s just as credible to say that’s a fact as it is to say that the game would have ended 0-0 if the foul on Jack was given.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

The 5-0 part isn’t a fact, the rest is. That’s my original point anyway, it’s just as credible to say that’s a fact as it is to say that the game would have ended 0-0 if the foul on Jack was given.

Wouldn't say the rest is either, if that's the case then the compliance officer would have took retrospective action against McGregor, would he not?

None of the 2 of yous stated facts imo.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Wouldn't say the rest is either, if that's the case then the compliance officer would have took retrospective action against McGregor, would he not?

None of the 2 of yous stated facts imo.

Ok, is it a fact that we would have drawn 0-0 if the foul on Jack was given?