McGregor Kept Us In It

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For the life of me I can't get this point at all, surely that's why we signed him in the first place is it not? 

Much like Gordon kept them in the game last December. 

Fine margins. 

He was signed as an improvement in that position and yesterday showed he definitely is. Hopefully over the course of the season the other 14 we signed will prove they are too, I have every faith most of them will.

Goram got he knickname as the goalie with similar performances.  . He could not be beat fairly until Collum stepped up and played a blinder for them.   

I was more than happy at 60m 0-0 as the game , yes we rode our luck but that's football, but I honestly could not see them scoring yesterday and they did not, they got one goal it should never have stood and that's it, all this they could have took 4 or 5 off us is a disgrace to hear bears say as did these so called fans every watch Smith's teams at their midden ?

Anyone who does  not think we could have got a result  at 0-0 know fuck all about the game.   Goals change games as we saw yesterday and if the shoe was on the other foot and that was us who scored like that they would have been rioting , but according to Walker and co on sky sports it was a 50/50, bullshit just cost the, £25 pm as I have already complained about the biased commentary from Walker and today sky sports is cancelled as I told them I am not paying fir him to go and watch his beloved celtic and I had prewarmed them and they did fuck all about it.. Git a manager calling me tomorrow also as I am ready to cancel my full package.  

I urge every bear to phone up sky sports and cancel, because that's nothing but properganda shite Walker comes out with, he says it's not a foul then the world who are neutrals think it's not a foul , butbto any cunt that knows the game it's a foul and demanded to know how him and Commons saw it different and the guy representing us plays for Killie?  I asked why they have Provan who I don't like but nowhere near as biased as that cunt Walker. 

Trying to cheat us as a neutral but our manager said what is was and the 4th official was shouting foul , foul, foul but even after 3 replays Walker still denied it was a free kick, he owes the Rangers fans who pay for sky sports an apology as his commentary is anything but neutral..

Gers fans want change ? Do likewise demand to know why this is happening, why do they turn the volume down every remeberance Sunday with those cunts ?   

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Goram gotbthe knickname as the goalie with similar performances.  . He could not be beat fairly until Collum stepped up and played a blinder for them.   

I was more than happy at 60m 0-0 as the game , yes we rode our luck but that's football, but I honestly could not see them scoring yesterday and they did not, they got one goal it should never have stood and that's it, all this they could have took 4 or 5 off us is a disgrace to hear bears say as did these so called fans every watch Smith's teams at their midden ?

Anyone who does  not think we could have got a result  at 0-0 know fuck all about the game.   Goals change games as we saw yesterday and if the shoe was on the other foot and that was us who scored like that they would have been rioting , but according to Walker and co on sky sports it was a 50/50, bullshit just cost the, £25 pm as I have already complained about the biased commentary from Walker and today sky sports is cancelled as I told them I am not paying fir him to go and watch his beloved celtic and I had prewarmed them and they did fuck all about it.. Git a manager calling me tomorrow also as I am ready to cancel my full package.  

I urge every bear to phone up sky sports and cancel, because that's nothing but properganda shite Walker comes out with, he says it's not a foul then the world who are neutrals think it's not a foul , butbto any cunt that knows the game it's a foul and demanded to know how him and Commons saw it different and the guy representing us plays for Killie?  I asked why they have Provan who I don't like but nowhere near as biased as that cunt Walker. 

Trying to cheat us as a neutral but our manager said what is was and the 4th official was shouting foul , foul, foul but even after 3 replays Walker still denied it was a free kick, he owes the Rangers fans who pay for sky sports an apology as his commentary is anything but neutral..

Gers fans want change ? Do likewise demand to know why this is happening, why do they turn the volume down every remeberance Sunday with those cunts ?   

tell them you have 2k facebook friends and are ready to start a campaign to cancel sky sports lol 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Goram gotbthe knickname as the goalie with similar performances.  . He could not be beat fairly until Collum stepped up and played a blinder for them.   

Ur a bit strange ?

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Start a thread to try and get a good point across then copland bear comes along... 

ron-swanson-computer-trash.gif.fd2adeaffb1175a188325d6ab7806f7c.gif

Back on point. I agree - 100%. It's exactly why we've signed him, to keep us in games when we are not at the races, he's here to stop chances team's will inevitably have. Also anyone who doesn't think our defence overall has improved is mental. 

28 minutes ago, backup said:

The point is, as you are no doubt aware is that he is constantly  keeping us in it, a puzzle with that fine defence in front of him, perhaps on reflection not a puzzle at all.

defence has improved and although I don't have stats for it pretty sure most fans would agree that watching us does not hold as much fear of us conceding.

59 minutes ago, gj923 said:

defence has improved and although I don't have stats for it pretty sure most fans would agree that watching us does not hold as much fear of us conceding.

I have no argument about that at all, I am just pointing out that McGregor being involved so much and so valiantly points to a very specific problem in front of him..the defence is not what some claim it to be.

To be honest it is all rather like when warburton first arrived, there is no reality of what is going on in some quarters....on the field, 3 wise monkeys syndrome all over again.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For the life of me I can't get this point at all, surely that's why we signed him in the first place is it not? 

Much like Gordon kept them in the game last December. 

Fine margins. 

yes it's why we signed him. He's doing what he's supposed to. It's only remarkable in the sense that most of our recent signings (I'm talking pre-Gerrard) failed miserably to do what they were supposed to...