Have Hummel Subbed...

Edmiston Drive

53 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I assumed every shirt would be lovingly hand-stitched by a Danish master-craftsman!

Only when the guys at Savile Row were too busy,

Look at any label in your "designer" shirts be they premier Scottish/English/American, the tag inside at the bottom will tell you its made in Turkey/Taiwan/China etc

1 hour ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Have Hummel subbed

To answer your question hummel have had their own manufacturing facility in Denmark since around 1923.

If these shirts have printed logos (which peel off)as opposed to embroidered they will have been more than likely been “sub-contracted” out to some far east sweat shop and be of poor quality.

52 minutes ago, beararse said:

Fuck me....an assumed outcry over a projected deal on the suspected quality manufactured by a presupposed source!

Has any cunt actually waited until they have worn a top before complaining?

Chinese sweat shops indeed. 

Nike, Adidas, Prada, Armani, D&G, Burberry et al. We're in some good cood company there. Then let's go down market .... M&S, Kirkland.

Then let's try technology. Iphones, ipads, Samsung and a host of others, all made or assembled in China. 

Now seeing China is even too expensive these days for some, these blue chips also have their so called sweat shops in India and Vietnam to further reduce costs.

Must say though the quality is excellent, albeit rather pricey.

Much rather have my products made in modern hitech assembly lines, sorry sweatshops, in China than the real shitehole sweat shops in eastern EU.

Appears someone is living in the dark ages and fell out the wrong side of bed and tbh who really gives a fuck?!

39 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Do you trade shark fins to the Chinks?

Living in Glasgow that might be a bit hard and hating the cunts that do would make me a massive hypocrite and as I don't wear hoops, vote lhabour or snp, I'm not a hypocrite.

What a weird fucking question to ask though.

44 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

All those years of sycophantic calls for his return are all making sense now.

Seriously wondering wtf that was all about. The OP is clearly an eejit and a headcase, yet so many people pined for him like wee lost puppies. 

Can only be something along the lines of FSM's explanation.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Nike, Adidas, Prada, Armani, D&G, Burberry et al. We're in some good cood company there. Then let's go down market .... M&S, Kirkland.

Then let's try technology. Iphones, ipads, Samsung and a host of others, all made or assembled in China. 

Now seeing China is even too expensive these days for some, these blue chips also have their so called sweat shops in India and Vietnam to further reduce costs.

Much rather have my products made in modern hitech assembly lines, sorry sweatshops, in China than the real shitehole sweat shops in eastern EU.

Appears someone is living in the dark ages and fell out the wrong side of bed and tbh who really gives a fuck?!

Yassss BA smash this fud

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I’m guessing that last bit wasn’t aimed at me ?

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Seriously wondering wtf that was all about. The OP is clearly an eejit and a headcase, yet so many people pined for him like wee lost puppies. 

Can only be something along the lines of FSM's explanation.

Lol the sewer rats are out in numbers today ?????

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You still haven't enlightened tge forum into King's master plan 

Just now, Edmiston Drive said:

Wow Lewis are yiu one of his body guards 

alas, Hummel are not in the same league as Fud BA mentioned cheap and cheerful hummelHummel

I see you are swatting the usual key board gangsters with your usual aplomb, nothing ever changes.

30 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Imagine starting a thread like this on the day of a big match Against st Johnstone. Can’t believe there’s cunts in the support that are like this. Riddy

Lewis , why the fvck dae ye reply tae the thread then 

can't believe they are cunts like you moaning about a thread but replying in the thread 

??????????????