Have Hummel Subbed...

Edmiston Drive

9 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Have Hummel subbed out tge jerseys and replica kits to Chinese sweat shops through the Elite Group who have strong links in China.

Don't all the big sports wear companies farm out the fabrication to sweatshops in the far East?

2 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

I don't believe any of us on this forum could answer this.

I seem to remember a lot of fuss a few years back when Nike were found to be using production facilities in the far East.

As using these companies limits expenses and maximises profits then doesn't it make financial sense for all manufacturers of kits to follow the same route?

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I seem to remember a lot of fuss a few years back when Nike were found to be using production facilities in the far East.

As using these companies limits expenses and maximises profits then doesn't it make financial sense for all manufacturers of kits to follow the same route?

Doesn't benefit The Rangers in anyway re £ They have a price they must pay Hummel and Hummel will gain the bigger  profit  for shoddy goods 

wasn't there complaints about Hummel tops and shorts ripping easily recently? 

1 minute ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Doesn't benefit The Rangers in anyway re £ They have a price they must pay Hummel and Hummel will gain the bigger  profit  for shoddy goods 

wasn't there complaints about Hummel tops and shorts ripping easily recently? 

Of course it doesn't benefit us, it never will benefit any club unless the club in question decides to open It's own brand of sportswear and have it manufactured itself, off course that would cost a few bob to set up and I'm not sure that Rangers or king could afford it.

Haven't heard anything negative about Hummel's kits, or them ripping easily, but could have been a bad batch.

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You talk a fair amount of shite

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Someone looking for an angle to attack the board maybe?

You nut job, eff all tae dae with our rancid board they have a coast what they buy the tops for so this Hummel move is all profit for them

youneed tae get your head out the sand