Dorrans

jjbscotty12

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Which area were you visiting mate?

Belfast International. I was flying back from Spain and the deal I got meant I had to stop over there and catch another flight home. Only thing was the booze purchased at duty free in Spain didn't get past security when we went for the flight to Scotland so that was a bummer although the folk were very nice about it. First time in Ulster in 30 years will need to pay a proper visit soon. 

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Belfast International. I was flying back from Spain and the deal I got meant I had to stop over there and catch another flight home. Only thing was the booze purchased at duty free in Spain didn't get past security when we went for the flight to Scotland so that was a bummer although the folk were very nice about it. First time in Ulster in 30 years will need to pay a proper visit soon. 

That international airport hasn't been done up in about 30 year and all :lol: especially the arrivals part 

3 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I think people are reading too much into it tbh, he’s got a history of injuries so it’s not really surprising.

The only thing I would say is if he’s in a midfield that’s playing high tempo and high pressing football there is a greater chance of said injuries flaring up again.

The problem is that he’s not playing in a midfield of any description.

Don’t know how other teams cope because I only really focus on Rangers but we seem to have terrible trouble both in diagnosing injuries and then treating them. And the communication of the progress of our injured players is poor, we have to rely on the crap journos asking Gerrard.

Signing Nico was asking for trouble but Dorrans and, especially, Rossiter should not take months to diagnose, never mind treat.

And I hate to say it but we have to be sensible and cut them loose if the prospect of a return is not good.

There’s a balance between being a caring employer on one hand and running a business on the other - and we always seem to be the wrong side of the line.

Dorrans hasn’t been a quality player for years now.

Some players come into their prime in their early 30’s but that ain’t Dorrans injuries have finished him. Even when he got himself fit for us he just looked wank (that one bit of play against Villarreal aside) and nowhere near the player of his youth.