Flanagan cost us that game

GOAT

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Manager takes all the blame , he is fucking shite though , and for a guy we are continually told loves a tackle , is never in position too make them 

manager can maybe take the blame for third and fourth because he should have hooked Flanagan before then.  

9 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Genuinely making Andy Halliday look accomplished. Although I would say the disallowed goal before half time went a long way to deciding this game.

No, Halliday's good performances have made him look accomplished.

13 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Should’ve realised the weakness at half time and hooked him. Why he Halliday was dropped in the first place I’ll never know. 

Gerrard’s decision making in games is proving to be fucking terrible. 

That's the thing. Was Halliday dropped tonight or was Flannigan rested at the weekend because he started the game before ST Mirren. If it's the latter then Gerrard clearly sees Flannigan as being in front of Halliday which is very poor judgement IMO.

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Ejaria just as bad, and katic in the second half was horrific. 

Watch it back and look at Goldsons positioning the guy is a fuckin nightmare , and he hasnt came up against any real quality since hes been here.

Whole defence were shocking tonight , as bad as any of the shite thats been with us the last 3/4 years........

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

That's the thing. Was Halliday dropped tonight or was Flannigan rested at the weekend because he started the game before ST Mirren. If it's the latter then Gerrard clearly sees Flannigan as being in front of Halliday which is very poor judgement IMO.

Thanks for not picking apart my angry broken English! If that is the case I agree completely. 

Flannagan is pish. There. I said it. 

He does nothing going forward and struggles to stop crosses coming in from that side.

People never shut the fuck up about Tav’s defending yet Flannagan is just as bad without the benefit of attacking 

He should be third or fourth choice LB. and back up for RB. 

He is not solely to blame for tonight. I thought the whole team looked lacking in energy and not at the races. We struggled to keep any kind of shape and again the ball was like a hot potato 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

We need a leader on the park and the manager has to have a word with a mentor.  He isn't learning from mistakes which are being repeated almost every game.

At the start of the season he said he would use a Walter Smith as a resource. 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

We need a leader on the park and the manager has to have a word with a mentor.  He isn't learning from mistakes which are being repeated almost every game.

Completely agree that the same mistakes keep happening but I'm not sure a mentor is the way to go. Gerrard has to learn from his own mistakes and learn fast. What I really think we need is a settled defence. We started off the season looking pretty solid and now we look like losing a goal every time the opposition has the chance to put the ball in to our box. Fucking about with the defence is purely on Gerrard.