Flanagan cost us that game

GOAT

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Watch it back and look at Goldsons positioning the guy is a fuckin nightmare , and he hasnt came up against any real quality since hes been here.

Whole defence were shocking tonight , as bad as any of the shite thats been with us the last 3/4 years........

Yea, goldson not covering himself in glory either but katic looked like a complete novice giving free kicks away every five minutes, ejaria caused us more problems than he created. 

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Flannagan is pish. There. I said it. 

He does nothing going forward and struggles to stop crosses coming in from that side.

People never shut the fuck up about Tav’s defending yet Flannagan is just as bad without the benefit of attacking 

He should be third or fourth choice LB. and back up for RB. 

He is not solely to blame for tonight. I thought the whole team looked lacking in energy and not at the races. We struggled to keep any kind of shape and again the ball was like a hot potato 

Flannigan's defending is worse. Tav's defending is underrated or more accurately over-criticised. He can get caught out of position at times but that's usually due to being up the pitch attacking and to be fair he can't be in two places at once. When he actually is asked to defend he's usually okay. Not brilliant but nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

I'd send the useless cunt back. Fucking schoolboys defend better than that dick did tonight. Absolutely fucking sickened with that result.

Sadly he's not one of the players on loan. We have him on a free transfer. Only a 2 year deal so could be worse.

7 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Bamby on ice. This guy needs Velcro on his boots, on the sole to stop him falling over every time he tries to turn.

The reason he falls is because he is a one trick pony and only uses one foot.

Sometimes he gets away with it (86 minute tonight, on the line, turns then plays over to Goldson) but all night he was shite.

The offside call by that useless cunt on the line probably cost us the game tbh, what gets me is that he was bang on with Candieas goal, and Morelos was more onside imo, we go in 4-2 at halftime and i'm pretty sure we would have won that game.

1 minute ago, Teamgers said:

The offside call by that useless cunt on the line probably cost us the game tbh, what gets me is that he was bang on with Candieas goal, and Morelos was more onside imo, we go in 4-2 at halftime and i'm pretty sure we would have won that game.

Not picking on you because I have seen loads of people say this. 

But it’s shite. 

We were 3-2 up and threw it away. Regardless of that goal going in or not we should have won that game. The way we defended, even 4-2 up we could have conceded 2