***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was awful but the only positive, despite previous comments, is we only lose 1 pt on them.  If it had been the full three, and they won their game in hand, we'd be 5 its behind.  As it stands it;;d be 3 which is not unsurmountable.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Motherwell taking points off them actually makes this even worse. I hope every last one of them gets their baws booted in that dressing room because not a single man gets pass marks tonight. 

I just seen this as well.  In the cold light of day celtic drawing is obviously good but tonight has really fucked me off.  Stayed up until 540am now to watch this pish.  Jack is absolutely useless in these games as he has no skill in passing the ball forwards.  Morelos was stupid but Shinnie is a diving cunt.  Shinnie grew up a Rangers fan as well.  

I don't blame Gerrard tonight.  He made the changes early enough.  The players were just shite in the final third.  I bet McGregor is going fucking mental in the dressing room.

2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Things gone from bad to worse to fucking horrific. Kilmarnock top of the league?? 

Gerrard should read the riot act tonight. This sort of result, and performance, is utterly unacceptable against absolute diddy's of this nature.

Somebody should read the riot act to Gerrard mate,half time he should have sorted us out we were playing 10 men and we were pish.

Archived