Gerrard Presser quotes

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I still cant get over how he has played for Rangers and Roma plus been linked with Arsenal :lol: 

Keep saying this to people. The guy has played (and scored) in Serie A and the Eredivisie but with us looks like he shouldn't even be a footballer. I don't understand it 😂

Just now, ben51 said:

Quote just in from Sadiq :

"Steven Gerrard you left bastard at home!"

😂😂

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Keep saying this to people. The guy has played (and scored) in Serie A and the Eredivisie but with us looks like he shouldn't even be a footballer. I don't understand it 😂

😂😂

Mind his wee cameo at Rugby Park, touched the ball about 3 times yet attempted about 20 stepovers 😃

37 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I still cant get over how he has played for Rangers and Roma plus been linked with Arsenal :lol: 

He was probably signed as a youngster for Roma cos he was probably 2 foot taller than all his team mates so was banging in the goals and looking a player.

Theres a major issue with age brackets for youth players but that’s not for this thread!

Gerrard seems to be creating a siege mentality from within the squad.

This seems to be a positive if channeled in the right way.

I worry for Morelos tomorrow cos he is going to be targeted and with all the Levein coverage he’s getting booked.

If we’re a couple of goals up I’d be taking him off to protect him.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Gerrard seems to be creating a siege mentality from within the squad.

This seems to be a positive if channeled in the right way.

I worry for Morelos tomorrow cos he is going to be targeted and with all the Levein coverage he’s getting booked.

If we’re a couple of goals up I’d be taking him off to protect him.

That’s what they want us to do. 

16 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He was probably signed as a youngster for Roma cos he was probably 2 foot taller than all his team mates so was banging in the goals and looking a player.

Theres a major issue with age brackets for youth players but that’s not for this thread!

He would have been about 18 when he signed for them.