Minutes Silence on Saturday

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If they start, I have no issue filming them as it’s no different to a sky / bt broadcast but without we have the emotional attachment. It’s better than booing or someone shouting out. 

I despair with some of our support 

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If they start, I have no issue filming them as it’s no different to a sky / bt broadcast but without we have the emotional attachment. It’s better than booing or someone shouting out. 

The emotional attachment that you would be happy to give up on to get one over the tarriers?

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Filming and doing what with it?

Daft idea that makes the person doing it look an utter utter cunt 

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

The emotional attachment that you would be happy to give up on to get one over the tarriers?

It’s not a one up but their behaviour needs to be tackled and the club don’t seen to want to address it. I hope it’s respected but they’ll probably wait outside and make some noise.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

At least they have a small number of fans for the first time in many years and that will reduce whatever they do.

What we need to remember as a few have said, this is Rangers fans remembering the tragedy that affected Rangers fans and their families. To be honest I will not be thinking about what celtic fans will or will not be doing during the minutes silence, only about the Rangers fans who never returned home and the families who were left devastated.  

Same.  

I understand that our support will get angry about this disrespectful vile behaviour,  but we are not doing this to think about whether or not they will show respect. 

This is about our support remembering such a sad and tragic event.  

If the club choose to show these reptiles up for who they are,  then that is up to the club. 

I personally won't spend a minute thinking about that lot.  I will be remembering and paying my respect, as will most - if not all, of our support I would imagine. 

We already know what they are.  

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

You want a Rangers fan to disrespect a minutes silence by filming it?  

Everyone going to the game stand with head bowed and remember it could have been any of us of a certain age. I will never forget what happened that day, my Dad and uncle were fortunate to come home but not all families were as lucky as ours that day. 

No and I am sure the same conversation happened 2 years ago. It can be a steward or simply a camera set up to film remotely.

It's not a subject I'd want to be pointscoring on. This is about a human tragedy still in the hearts of many folk from both sides. 

The good people in  Scotland, and especially Glasgow, were magnificent in their response to the tragedy and aftermath.Deserves unaminous respect for that alone, regardless of football allegiances or religous differences.

19 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Filming and doing what with it?

Daft idea that makes the person doing it look an utter utter cunt 

Didnt you know disrespecting a minute's silence is a criminal offence 🙄

Some of our fans are fucking roasters

Respect the silence, commemorate our dead and move on

Just go to the game bow your head and pay your respects, if the degenerate lowlife peado protecting fenian bastards want to disrupt it with cough fits or shouting out, well that’s on them, they’re only embarrassing their own club. Once the whistle blows to end the silence then we can let the cunts know exactly how we feel about them.

23 hours ago, dee9 said:

I remember a game around 5 or 6 years ago I was next to that lot in the govan front and I was amazed the amount of them who seemed to get a horrendous coughing fit right on the whistle to start the silence.

Cunts 

I was at that game as well. 

It was fucking pathetic 

if you are going to disrespect it then shout and sing etc if that’s what you want to do 

But grown men doing fake loud coughing was embarrassing, like school weans at the back of the class or something 

I remember it got questioned after the game on Clyde 1 or something and it got blamed on the time of year, the weather etc. 

Pathetic 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It was fucking pathetic 

if you are going to disrespect it then shout and sing etc if that’s what you want to do 

But grown men doing fake loud coughing was embarrassing, like school weans at the back of the class or something 

I remember it got questioned after the game on Clyde 1 or something and it got blamed on the time of year, the weather etc. 

Pathetic 

It beats the bollocks about them not realising and coming into the stands late on remembrance games,...... when the truth is they're having iraoke on the stadium concourse deliberately so as to not be in the stands for the minutes silence.

7 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It was fucking pathetic 

Pathetic 

Aye it was a fucking disgrace mate. I was going mental for days after the game and it seemed to get laughed off as some sort of paranoia.

I actually seem to recall that on clyde 1.