Minutes Silence on Saturday

I wonder why Rangers has elected for news of this to come from sources other than from Rangers own news distribution channels.  I hope the mark of remembrance is respected by all those attending the game.   Would have preferred to have heard about this via an announcement from Rangers direct and not through third party sources. 

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Livestream the green jacketed mutant fucks so people will see the true nature of them...waving their Palestinian flags whilst they refuse to remember the worst sporting disaster in Scotland.

This if anyone is next too them, get the phones out. Maybe we should ask our security team to set up cctv directly on them.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

This if anyone is next too them, get the phones out. Maybe we should ask our security team to set up cctv directly on them.

So you also want a Rangers fan not to respect the minutes silence ?  What’s wrong with some of our support. 

Agree that fans shouldn’t be filming them, it is all about showing respects in the correct way.  Would be an idea though for the Club to have appropriate recording in place on the corner for the entire game to ensure that any repugnant behaviour is recorded.

18 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

So you also want a Rangers fan not to respect the minutes silence ?  What’s wrong with some of our support. 

If they start, I have no issue filming them as it’s no different to a sky / bt broadcast but without we have the emotional attachment. It’s better than booing or someone shouting out. 

4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Agree that fans shouldn’t be filming them, it is all about showing respects in the correct way.  Would be an idea though for the Club to have appropriate recording in place on the corner for the entire game to ensure that any repugnant behaviour is recorded.

I would prefer this. I’m also sick of them smashing the seats and the toilets up with seemingly in action by the club apart from financing a repair. Our fans should’ve be doing that over at their midden either albeit it would probably give it a better look.