Marky.

54 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Sure there was some rumours that Liverpool would let us have him for a couple of million if they got a decent buy back fee. Not sure how much is in that tho.

I would love for us to set up some form of system like that with Liverpool but not as a feeder club type situation. Don't know the logistics but could be worth pursuing. 

57 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

People will rightfully praise him going forward, but he worked hard to support Halliday as well. 4 or 5 times he sprinted 40 yards to pressure the celtic winger into an error.

Given his lack of fitness/match fitness he was incredible today.

Aluko-esque performance today.

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That spark we've been missing in recent games. Ran the taigs ragged. 

I'd be delighted if we can get him on a permanent deal. 

Yeah , said that to the guy next to me . It's only when you saw him play today , that you realise what a big miss he's been the last couple of months .

I can’t praise him highly enough today. His energy levels are scary. I said it in another post, it’s not only his attacking threat but the work he does fighting back. 

Hes putting in lung bursting runs and hardly breathing. 

Phenomenal fitness levels

3 hours ago, Finny said:

I would love for us to set up some form of system like that with Liverpool but not as a feeder club type situation. Don't know the logistics but could be worth pursuing. 

The reality is that given the financial disparity we would be like a feeder club. No shame in that if we get players like Kent in every season.

I think it will come down to if the player wants to stay and if so, will Liverpool honour the player and Gerrard, if a player like Waghorn can fetch £8 million what must he be worth.

A realistic number for us would be round about the £3 million mark whereas English prices which are inflated like fuck could see him valued at £10 million. But even at that 

the £7 million difference is nothing to a club like Liverpool, to put it into context "that would pay 1 of their top earners wages for a few months". So a plus for us is that Liverpool 

might not be to worried about the cash we offer and focus more on selling on or first refusal at buying him back for a little more than we give them, surely him being with us and 

playing proper competitive football and getting a pop at Europe is better than him heading to some mid-table championship club who are going nowhere.

No chance will we get him for £2-3 million. Look at what fee’s championship clubs have been paying for good players, he’ll cost £8-10 million for a permanent move at least with a buy back clause for Liverpool. If he keeps on improving, he’ll be worth the investment. 

7 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Sign him and give Liverpool a buy back option for £20m :tu:

I can’t see Kent breaking into Liverpool’s first team whereas here he’d be a starting eleven stick on if he keeps playing as he is.

its not just his direct play and technical,ability, he really works hard and tracks back as well.

Tracked back brilliantly today as well as being direct up the other end and showing the taigs for what they are. Great performance and really hope we get the wee man on a permanent! Superb the day! 🇬🇧 

2 hours ago, BarclayClansmen said:

No chance will we get him for £2-3 million. Look at what fee’s championship clubs have been paying for good players, he’ll cost £8-10 million for a permanent move at least with a buy back clause for Liverpool. If he keeps on improving, he’ll be worth the investment. 

Honestly mate if Liverpool didn’t have so many options I’d agree but genuinely think we’ve a chance at a good price! Who’d he put out the pool team or challenge?! Different ball game down there and I hope we profit from it! Great wee player