Ryan Jack pursued in Aberdeen Saturday night

The New Era

They do things like this because they’re so irrelevant as a club/support. The Durrant songs, ibrox disaster songs and now stalking our players who were lucky enough to get out of that no mark club. It’s all them trying to cling to us as some kind of rivalry when in reality they’re as irrelevant as any provincial Scottish club, absolute roasters.😂

5 hours ago, OhW said:

The people who shoehorn "muslim marxist leftist SJW NPC remainer" into unrelated topics are now more permanently-offended than the people they slag off all the time.

Even worse is when they shoehorn their nasty wee agendas into unrelated topics about tragic children. :wanker:

3 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

:lol: horrible fucking place, i think if your a Blue nose, getting your cunt kicked in up there would be pretty easy tbh, always remember reading about some boozers, years ago,mind you, it apparently had photos of Rangers players on the urinals, ffs! :hmmm:

Yes as stated, the Paramount bar. I lived up there years back, often used to pop into that boozer after drinking elsewhere. Crazy the number of times I accidentally emptied my bladder all over the bog floor rather than urinals. Between that and pishing in sinks at the sheep stadium portacabins 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes as stated, the Paramount bar. I lived up there years back, often used to pop into that boozer after drinking elsewhere. Crazy the number of times I accidentally emptied my bladder all over the bog floor rather than urinals. Between that and pishing in sinks at the sheep stadium portacabins 😂

:lol:👍

3 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

I was in some boozer in Holburn st.  When I suddenly found myself pining for Cumberbauld, that’s how much of a fucking soulless shitehole Aberdeen is.

Probably the Flare and Firkin, later named Holburn Bar. They stopped pool at 9pm in there, I thought it was due to folk fighting with queues but it was due to the noise for local residents nearby 😂

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Probably the Flare and Firkin, later named Holburn Bar. They stopped pool at 9pm in there, I thought it was due to folk fighting with queues but it was due to the noise for local residents nearby 😂

Carstairs would be more fun