Jones

BigBearButt

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Tell you what though that brophy looked a player, I'd rather him than Jones 

He runs himself into the ground every single time I've seen Killie play. He was fuckin stinking at Hamilton and they let him go but Clarke has got him playin well 

Dirty wee bastard should have been off for that shocker on Jack

Just now, The Godfather said:

Nah he’s pish mate, our centre backs tonight  would make Colin Nish look like Neymar 

Here I'm laughing but wanting to cry at how accurate this is

Goldson & Katic till the end of the season unless 1 is injured or suspended PLEASE. Need to persist with Katic at the start of the season we saw the boys talent we need to help him ride out this rough patch

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He runs himself into the ground every single time I've seen Killie play. He was fuckin stinking at Hamilton and they let him go but Clarke has got him playin well 

Clarke seems to have a real knack of taking underperforming players and getting the most out of them.  Greg Stewart is another example of that.  Not to mention, the entire Kilmarnock team after he took over last season and dragged them off the foot of the table.

7 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

yeah not my finest. 

Seen worse from you mind 😉

Mate we are all hurting like fuck, but to be honest the lad was in a no win situation IMO.

I also think we have far more to worry about at this moment in time than about a player who will not be here until the summer.

I'm more concerned we were leaving ourselves exposed at the back at 1-1 with 25 minutes left. Nobody covering the space between midfield and defence. A centre back so slow he can't expose himself so completely backs off allowing Jones to pick his spot and shot on goal.

The lad had a lot of questions about his integrity going into this match and his celebration I thought was quite reserved compared to his team mate Brophy.

1 minute ago, mjg224 said:

should have kept his head down, no need for the fist pumping at the end bit disrespectful to his new employers and not doing much to help himself being liked by our support

Fucking wee fanny 

he will border on our subs bench for a few years and fritter away 

an average talent, and not Rangers class 

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

They are paying his wages what you want him to do? 

He is doing what made us want him.

should be our manager and players you are seething with 

No even read anything past this but this is exactly my thoughts.

Some fuckin Harvey Price wannabe behind me the night calling him a traitor etc. Imagine one of our players signed a pre contract with some cunt, you’d still expect 100% from them.

Still think McGregor could have got it but not seen it back yet.

I don’t care what anyone says and how childish this is but Jones should never have performed the way he did and certainly should not have disrespected us with his ott celebrations.

how many times have u seen tarrier pre contract players lying down to them also ex tarrier players who lie down to them when they play them but us on the other hand have ex players who seem to raise there game against us and also guys like jones who ran his arse into the ground tonight.

His shot was a win-win. The way he swung at at, I don't think he really cared it if went 10ft wide or nestled in the corner. He would have been happy either way.  It's just unfortunate for us it went in.

One thing though, Big G is fucking finished. Love the guy for giving me one of the best nights of my life in Lyon, but it's time to hang up the boots.