fans running on the park

KingKirk

30 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Right folks, this thread is not going to be derailed with any more shitey wee arguments. If you want to be fannies go and do it in off topic. Thank you.

You've got a cheek talking about anyone derailing threads. You're constantly derailing threads with your 'fishing' 

At least the arguments are funny.

5 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

I get you don’t like it but why call them wee Fanny’s? 

If you have kids and one of them celebrated a goal like that, would you be happy for people why don’t know them calling them Fanny’s?

i bet your the type of poofy shitebag that complains constantly to a third party instead of tackling the issue yourself, call wan of them a wee fanny an see what happens, bet you get YOUR fanny kicked!

:lol: mr sensitive - you’ll probably understand when you reach puberty! 

Fuck me, just come on once or twice a day. This is still running? The pimple faces must be running this thread. I love the exuberance but its illegal to enter the field. Call it harmless all you like. Keep doing it and you will eventually get lifted.

The club isn't at risk of sanction so no problem with it at all, it's just kids enjoying themselves. Remember these guys have never known a successful Rangers and never really had players like Alfie to idolise.

I don't think I would ever join in with the wanes that run onto the pitch but I like how much it annoys all the old Rangers Da's out there, and how much it annoys other teams fans.