Tears

BridgeIsBlue

We all realise now . The Rangers can't win the league this year . It will have been given to us from the refs, SFA , Dallas , Beaton etc etc etc :p:

I can't wait if that does happen . It will be the biggest meltown in Scottish football history

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We all realise now . The Rangers can't win the league this year . It will have been given to us from the refs, SFA , Dallas , Beaton etc etc etc :p:

I can't wait if that does happen . It will be the biggest meltown in Scottish football history

As soon as the paedo dome get a points deduction it is sorted.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Quoting myself here...but Cosgrove isn’t getting what he wants, most St Mirren fans are criticising their own team and one said they were lucky it wasn’t 5 pens

Surprised they haven't got taigs on speed dial pretending to be St Mirren fans..:rofl:

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Surprised they haven't got taigs on speed dial pretending to be St Mirren fans..:rofl:

There first caller was a Saints fan . You can bet you bottom dollar , that was no coincidence . I mean . Think in all the years listening to that scumbag station .

I've heard 1 St Mirren fan getting on