Lewis Ferguson

GOAT

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Ferguson is a young player who has actual talent, shinnie fouls people.

Shinnie dominated midfield, broke up our play, kept them on the front foot and was always available. One if the best on the park, yet again.

And he's a free in the summer.

Decent player, he seems to have a little bit of everything in midfield, looks tactically adaptable and a threat in the final third.

What I really like about him (not against us mind you) is that he's quite a street smart player. For someone who is 19 he doesn't seem naive at all.

Jack's far better than both Shinnie and Ferguson. 

Ferguson has plenty of time to develop into a better player than Jack is now in fairness.

Don't think there's much between Ferguson and McCrorie. So you'd have to wonder what the point of signing Ferguson at this stage would be given who we already have at the club and the fact he's not clearly a level above them.

He's going to have a very good career but I'm not sure this thread gets made if he wasn't Barry's nephew.

Should be focussing more on who is going to replace Alfie in the summer as he will 100% be away. His first half performance was superb and his take for the second goal absolutely outstanding.

I’m resigned to him leaving which is galling but the scouts need to find someone to replace him as best we can.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He wouldn't be replacing McCrorie anyway

McCrorie was lost tonight. Running around in circles in the second half. I will  get roasted because he is RM's poster child but he is still a kid learning his trade in maybe the most responsible position on the park.

Think he has potential. Could be a future target if he continues to improve.

Shinnie was excellent tonight - much better than Ferguson imo -  and Greg Stewart was a handful down their right hand side........... we done well to stop him from hurting us more tbh.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McCrorie was lost tonight. Running around in circles in the second half. I will  get roasted because he is RM's poster child but he is still a kid learning his trade in maybe the most responsible position on the park.

He wasn't great or bad, but my point is I'd never play Ferguson as a single defensive midfielder.