Go Compare

12 minutes ago, denya said:

I am not sure. Will not be surprise if he does not understand English. Some people learn very quick and some people it is difficult. He is costeño so he is from the north caribe coast area and the people of this area have difficulty with speaking English or other languages. Every person is different with learning I think. Maybe he is always with Candeias who can speak Spanish because I see them together in many photos. Maybe being with Candeias can make it lazy for him because he can translate for him or maybe he has not had English lesson? 

Thanks mate that is interesting and good info. :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Puta is bitch I'm sure. 

A puta is like a slut/whore and we also say 'zorra' for this also. We say son of a bitch for male/female here we say 'hijueputa' or we just say 'perra' that is female dog.

i was mad wi it one night in Benidorm years ago jumping about shouting "lavate las manos" at every cunt I saw, woke up the next morning and my brother asked what I was shouting at folk. i had no idea what it meant.

Turns out I was rolling about pished shouting "wash your hands" at random people all night 

ay caramba

1 hour ago, Young Bob said:

i remember when we sang about Frank McGarveys wife. No different to that banner. Anyone who gets worked up over it obviously leads a very sheltered life.

I went to the Tennents sixes one night in Falkirk and that was belted out all night, I doubt very much if Franks wife was on the game.

4 hours ago, denya said:

I am not sure. Will not be surprise if he does not understand English. Some people learn very quick and some people it is difficult. He is costeño so he is from the north caribe coast area and the people of this area have difficulty with speaking English or other languages. Every person is different with learning I think. Maybe he is always with Candeias who can speak Spanish because I see them together in many photos. Maybe being with Candeias can make it lazy for him because he can translate for him or maybe he has not had English lesson? 

Rangers will 100% offered to pay for a full time English tutor for him. At the end of the day though, it's up to him how much effort he puts into it. I reckon his goal when he came to Europe was to play in England or Spain, so I would imagine he has been learning English probably at a slow pace. English is supposed to be the hardest foreign language to learn, so he probably has just learned enough to play on the pitch. 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

his mother's bound to be RC .

But not a fenian bastard .so your right won't be mentioned in sectarian context 

I hate how fenian is seen as meaning Catholic in Scotland. In any other country in the world. Fenian wouldn't be associated with Catholic.