Barasic

ScottBF2

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

We are not in a position where we can spend over £2m on a player and give them a free season 

Nobody at all was defending him now he scores for another team he is getting defended 😂

Should see it across the way at FF, people are literally wanking each other off because he scored for Croatia like it justifies everything he has ever shown in a Rangers shirt:lol:

Don't get me wrong, it's good for him but really doesn't mean that much in all honesty.

If it's such a big deal with the mentality of players in our squad can we no just get paul mckenna in to hypnotize them? just tell them there not all wank and they can be a success etc. 

also to tell flanagan he's an otter, and will live like an otter for the rest of his life

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Should see it across the way at FF, people are literally wanking each other off because he scored for Croatia like it justifies everything he has ever shown in a Rangers shirt:lol:

Don't get me wrong, it's good for him but really doesn't mean that much in all honesty.

I think FF improved for a while but seems to have gone downhill again. The arrogance of some of the people on there is unreal.

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Good to see Barisic getting capped again for Croatia and doing well. 

Now that he's injury free I fully expect him to establish himself as our first choice LB. Think he'll do well next season.

says in the rhag that the Croatian media said he was the best player on the park last night. 

37 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I think FF improved for a while but seems to have gone downhill again. The arrogance of some of the people on there is unreal.

Arrogance beyond belief on there, you aren't a real supporter if you pay money to go and watch the team in your Rangers clothing but choose to criticise a player:lol:

I'll admit, it's not as bad as it is portrayed to be by some on here and the way this place has been ran recently you are actually getting better discussion a lot of the times over there.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Arrogance beyond belief on there, you aren't a real supporter if you pay money to go and watch the team in your Rangers clothing but choose to criticise a player:lol:

I'll admit, it's not as bad as it is portrayed to be by some on here and the way this place has been ran recently you are actually getting better discussion a lot of the times over there.

How do you last on there?

I get banned for being me. Literally banned within the first hour for normal discussion

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Towards the end of last year I probably looked on there more than I did here but the blind positivity shown by almost everyone along with their arrogance made me stop going on as much.

Dont get me wrong there's nothing being wrong with being glass half full but it's ridiculous over ther

56 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

How do you last on there?

I get banned for being me. Literally banned within the first hour for normal discussion

I think the key is to not acting like me lol.

Had a few healthy debates and like here you will have the usual shite accusations thrown at first, if the layout was the same as this with the sub-forums I'd probably spend a bit longer on there, good threads sink because they get lost on page 1 to stupid threads about irrelevant football shite.

53 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Towards the end of last year I probably looked on there more than I did here but the blind positivity shown by almost everyone along with their arrogance made me stop going on as much.

Dont get me wrong there's nothing being wrong with being glass half full but it's ridiculous over ther

The last few months I have been pretty evenly split between both, RM probably just edging it. This forum going down and some of the handling of bannings etc at one point had me more looking on FF. Believe it or not but I felt open discussion was more forthcoming on there than topics being strangled on here by over-zealous admin.

But aye, as I said a few weeks back about FF, It seems like a forum full of KingKirks at times:lol: 

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The last few months I have been pretty evenly split between both, RM probably just edging it. This forum going down and some of the handling of bannings etc at one point had me more looking on FF. Believe it or not but I felt open discussion was more forthcoming on there than topics being strangled on here by over-zealous admin.

But aye, as I said a few weeks back about FF, It seems like a forum full of KingKirks at times:lol: 

Certain posters derailing EVERY topic probably had a lot to do with it...

1 hour ago, BigJack1690 said:

Looks to me like its a mentality thing with Borna.

Think theres a good player in there. Don't get called up for Croatia if you aren't any use.

This 100%. He’s going to be one of these players who’ll need to be motivated/man-managed constantly and treated a bit differently to some others.

At the end of the day, the experience he’ll get from playing for Croatia will be of huge benefit for us in Europe etc. Plus being a regular international for a side who’s players usually cost £10+million isn’t a bad thing for resale...call it the “Boyata effect” if you will 

45 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think the key is to not acting like me lol.

Had a few healthy debates and like here you will have the usual shite accusations thrown at first, if the layout was the same as this with the sub-forums I'd probably spend a bit longer on there, good threads sink because they get lost on page 1 to stupid threads about irrelevant football shite.

Not a hope I'm going on another forum and acting like a different person just to get accepted :lol:

10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It isnt nonsense and I am not going to go into that, because I really cannot be bothered.

It's nonsense until proved otherwise, I know of not one single poster who derailed every thread, I have been guilty of that before but it would be a fallacy to suggest it was every thread.

We literally had an admin do that exact same thing the other day with stupid patter about hanging onto peoples coat-tails, the same guy who has been playing a wee game of cat and mouse around the forum for a while with cryptic messages.

Anyway, 1 goal for Croatia means next to nothing for Borna's record at Rangers.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

It's nonsense until proved otherwise, I know of not one single poster who derailed every thread, I have been guilty of that before but it would be a fallacy to suggest it was every thread.

We literally had an admin do that exact same thing the other day with stupid patter about hanging onto peoples coat-tails, the same guy who has been playing a wee game of cat and mouse around the forum for a while with cryptic messages.

Listen, I dont have to prove a thing. Its just how it is. And please dont hang on to the word "every". You know fine well what I mean.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not a hope I'm going on another forum and acting like a different person just to get accepted :lol:

You don't have to act like a different person mate, you just be a little more reserved and conservative at first. 

Think about it, you're not going to go to a job interview or mortgage interview and act the way you do after a few lines and bottle of tonic on a Saturday night are you? Biting your tongue is the hardest part when you see absolute blinded mongos pretending everything is great and threads started literally out of nowhere saying "God bless Dave King and T3B":megaanguish:

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mate there’s the same 4 or 5 that make a cunt of every thread, that’s why RM has been going downhill and fast. 

Quality of football discussion gets lower and lower, while shite windups and embarassing thread trolling becomes more common. 

Not getting into names, but it’s there. 

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You don't have to act like a different person mate, you just be a little more reserved and conservative at first. 

Think about it, you're not going to go to a job interview or mortgage interview and act the way you do after a few lines and bottle of tonic on a Saturday night are you? Biting your tongue is the hardest part when you see absolute blinded mongos pretending everything is great and threads started literally out of nowhere saying "God bless Dave King and T3B":megaanguish:

Every time I have signed up they have banned me within the first couple of hours for having normal discussion about football.

Think the last time was when we signed Lafferty again and I said it was the worst idea ever. Don't really see the point in joining a forum that doesn't allow you to have an opinion on certain subjects