Game showed who needs sold in the summer

That just was as clear a sign as ever.

Sell Morelos,,, and use the money and give it to Liverpool for Kent,, the wee man has already hinted at wanting to stay.

Tav?  again letting us down in big games.  Good player but doesn't have the mentality to be a Rangers player,, never mind captain , Halliday would be more fit for the arm band.

1 minute ago, stevotrueblue said:

Sell Morelos,,, and use the money and give it to Liverpool for Kent,, the wee man has already hinted at wanting to stay.

Tav?  again letting us down in big games.  Good player but doesn't have the mentality to be a Rangers player,, never mind captain , Halliday would be more fit for the arm band.

Id keep Tav, thought he played well minus that one shite touch

9 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Tav good player. Agree not captain but definitely a first 11.

Alfie. Stupid. Would sell but not for pish money. He'll go on to be a top player but let us down today. Suarez was biting cunts in his mid-twenties and so could take time to learn not to react.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You don't seem to understand what I've found funny. Unless you actually agree with the nonsense he's spouting.

Hahahahaha lets laugh at angry Rangers fans

I know .. I actually do love the wee man,, he is the only player in the team with potential IMO to go on and be a great player.  But I dont want to be sitting here with them fuckers getting 10IAR because we held on to him and he keeps that shite up.  A big summer for Gerrard,,, If what has been said about Liverpool wanting 10mil + for Kent (and today will have not done us any favours in terms of value with that goal) ,, then we might be have some difficult decisions in the summer.  Say the budget is 10mil from euro and season ticket money from this season.

We need another CB with Worrell going,, we definitely need a attacking ACM who can create chances and open things up.  Where do you spend it?  Where do u get the money for Kent and would it be easier to bring kent in and find another cheaper strike who doesn'r get sent off week after week ?

I’ve said before I’ve literally defended Tav since the day we got him but that today is it for me. He’s no even under any pressure and for the Rangers captain to do that at Parkhead is genuinely unforgivable it’s an absolutely embarrassing moment from Tavernier and I’d be happy to sell him in the summer. The mentality of the majority of players who come from down South to up here is the championship mentality of if we finish top 6 it’s a good season and I’m afraid that 1st and only 1st at this football club matters

24 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There is no doubt we are a work in progress.  

But how many will come and go. Imo we need at least 5/6 new players but We need to hit the ground running next season regardless of how many new faces are in the team. Big ask for Gerrard but essential.