The hibs fan that ran on the pitch and confronted tav

GOAT

About time one of those fucking dafties got time. It is the only thing that will deter other morons. Banning orders mean fuck all to these clowns who aren't really supporters and community service is just an opporunity for them to boast to other cretins about their exploits.

Attention seeking wee dick got what he deserved.

16 hours ago, gj923 said:

Sheep fan at the final got 140 days so clearly they will still be the occasional nugget that gets full of it and runs on the pitch.

People running on the pitch is not the problem its fat stewards doing fuck all when players are taking thrown in/corner when stuff rains down on them.

Now now, they are not doing fk all.

They are filming fans singing songs. Much more important

17 hours ago, gj923 said:

Sheep fan at the final got 140 days so clearly they will still be the occasional nugget that gets full of it and runs on the pitch.

People running on the pitch is not the problem its fat stewards doing fuck all when players are taking thrown in/corner when stuff rains down on them.

Tbf to the steward's your being payed minimum wage to sometimes try and contain a drunken idiot or 10, If a few charge down to get on the park I hardly blame then for doing next to fuck all, its the police that need to take more action IMO.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Tbf to the steward's your being payed minimum wage to sometimes try and contain a drunken idiot or 10, If a few charge down to get on the park I hardly blame then for doing next to fuck all, its the police that need to take more action IMO.

Not meaning that it’s just like when there is a corner for example there can be about 10 stewards and police facing the field of play. Why don’t they face the crowd to identify and even stop trouble. It’s like going back to school when the teachers back is turned you try stuff. Same with some people at a football match but it could be lessened with people actually paying attention to the crowd.

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

Maybe it’s just me but I always thought a “confrontation” requires two parties to act aggressively or threateningly towards each other. 

Only one party did this,and it wasn’t Tav.

Yeah that's just you