The hibs fan that ran on the pitch and confronted tav

GOAT

Being honest the length of time won’t affect him, but that fact he’s guaranteed to be in low-paid work for life is a great punishment. Fuck him

For those saying it’s harsh, if he’d thrown a punch he’d be getting at least 6-9 months. So in proportion 100days isn’t that harsh

See if someone runs at someone in a street or pub in a provocative way, then it can get nasty sure, but when you do it at a football match could actually start a riot. 

It's not just the action itself in this case it seems, but possibly a warning to others for the future.

A big warning too to our own fans there on their behaviour in crowded stadiums, leave the stupid wee acts of daftness to others. if not you might just end up in a lot deeper shit than you imagined. 

5 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There's a push on to tackle idiots at football, so it's an example making exercise. Hopefully makes the Yahoo's think twice.

They are all excluded . Hard to catch it seems and the cameras are allergic to green with Al networks

And red tops are only ever allowed to print details of supporters address and work details if it's a non taig bastard 

The power of corruption mate . It is not to be underestimated

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Have fun with the lenient 100 days present rammed up yer erchie.
You would've got 4 months if you were a Rangers fan and got caught singing about fenians.   

I honestly think if it been a Rangers fan . New laws would be being revealed as we speak and this nut would be getting a longer stretch

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Being honest the length of time won’t affect him, but that fact he’s guaranteed to be in low-paid work for life is a great punishment. Fuck him

For those saying it’s harsh, if he’d thrown a punch he’d be getting at least 6-9 months. So in proportion 100days isn’t that harsh

Would he? 

The last fan in Britain to do it got 14 weeks.

Considering there are paedophiles getting out of court with zero criminal records because it would affect his career then it is harsh

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I liked the OPs post because I agree with most of it but i dont think it's too harsh to be honest.  I remember a Bear getting 4 months for singing a song that had no intention of hurting anybody.

Which was even more harsh!  

See if he went on the pitch and punched Tav or any player he would have deserved a prison sentence.  But he didn’t he ran on the pitch realised what he’d done when he got there and kicked the ball away fae Tav then shat himself.  See the cunt that nearly hit Tav with the lighter he probably deserves a sentence more than this cunt, even that would be harsh aswell.  You deal with cunts like this by community service and banning orders.  When it goes to second offences then aye by all means consider jail time. 

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

No previous convictions, gee the cunt a banning order and community service.  100 days for running on a pitch and shiteing himself in front of the world is a joke.  As I said paedos in this country have got away with jail time. 

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Jailed for 100 days, that’s harsh as fuck man. 😂 

there’s paedos that don’t get jail time in this country. 

Goat: The liberal :pipe: 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Work? :rofl: :rofl:

Probably never worked a day in his life!