They won't see 10 in a row

ScottBF2

But aye, the point I was drunkenly trying to make to any of the handwringing apologists is that the song is not reactionary in any way. We've not started singing it as a result of recent events, we're still singing it in spite of them - theres still truth to it. 

5 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Naw. I'm not a player or staff member at the club. I can get overexcited and be overconfident all I like. I came into the game this week absolutely certain we'd fuck them and I told every single person that cared to listen. 

I'm now just as certain that, as things stand, that lot will not be top of the tree this time next year. Those cunts are in their place and we put them there. 

Next week they can win treble trebles mate . Knock yourself out though if that makes you feel better

I will wait until we start winning trophies before I come out with that sort of stupid stuff

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Next week they can win treble trebles mate . Knock yourself out though if that makes you feel better

I will wait until we start winning trophies before I come out with that sort of stupid stuff

Good for them. Jesus christ what's modern football become when you can't even get excited for an upcoming season 😂 we've spent the best part of 7 years in the wilderness and you want to temper emotions because nothings certain. 

I'd say grow a pair but that's looking genetically impossible for you. 

1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

Good for them. Jesus christ what's modern football become when you can't even get excited for an upcoming season 😂 we've spent the best part of 7 years in the wilderness and you want to temper emotions because nothings certain. 

I'd say grow a pair but that's looking genetically impossible for you. 

You are talking out your arse or at best a 15 year still full of the thunderbird

I partied like the rest on Sunday . ST bought and you weren't probably even born when I had my first one .

Be excited all you like . I will have a smile on face all summer but I will remain  a little more realistic

We had people like you saying the same stuff the last 7 seasons bud

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You are talking out your arse or at best a 15 year still full of the thunderbird

I partied like the rest on Sunday . ST bought and you weren't probably even born when I had my first one .

Be excited all you like . I will have a smile on face all summer but I will remain  a little more realistic

I'll just say naw to all of that as you're talking pish. 

You must be a right laugh at birthday parties. "don't celebrate too much you might no be here next year" 

10 hours ago, Rlm said:

Because I am as bitter as they come towards them its only 4 titles they have won in direct competition against us infact one of those campaignes we were 12 points ahead in 2012 before they were gift wrapped that first one after admin. Still boils my piss. 

To be fair, they were already ahead of us before we were deducted any points. The only person who gift wrapped them that one was McCoist.

16 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I'll just say naw to all of that as you're talking pish. 

You must be a right laugh at birthday parties. "don't celebrate too much you might no be here next year" 

Aye ok

Away and get your carry out for the day 

Only few hours to go 

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Songs celebrating the Ibrox disaster, exactly the same songs we sing with words changed to orange bastard or H** bastard, songs celebrating the career ending injury of one of Scotland greatest prospects, songs calling for the eradication of a sect of Christianity, songs that glorifying terrorist organisations responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent men women and children. Songs that call for the destruction of our country.

none of these get the coverage we get  

the one sidedness of the media is outrageous and the sooner we realise that it needs to be starved the better.

time to sign up to Heart and Hand and other Rangers content by Rangers men  

Kinda shows the evolution of their mentality. Maybe less complaints about the old songs because they realise they have an equal and opposite set of songs we could choose to be equally morally outraged about. Maybe the selectarianism debate is having an impact. 

Shows how utterly blatant it is that none of what you've listed above gains a fraction of the moral outrage that we gather. It's so laughably one sided. They have absolutely no basis for the hounding of us other than their own prejudiced and bigoted minds, which is ironic when it's prejudice and bigotry they are complaining about. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

BBC said typical sectarian singing ?  Really? The sun newspaper  asking for stands to be shut down?  again really, maybe these journalists should be called out for what they are.  The song was sung long ago so we just change what we sing now to oppease them ? Prime example the billy boys , banned for being offensive not sectarian and we can't sing it ?  Again why ? As they still sing and do what they want without prosecution as the evidence gets destroyed   

The wee Rangers club was a target this time , the last game they stormed there own pub stabbed people yet non of these so called rags to date have printed the truth as it muddies the waters where we are concerned. 

Hiw can the Lisbon lions or anyone see 10 in a row ?   The same club who wanted us dead will never ever do 10 in a row, so why are the media startingbthis campaign against us ?

Time these so called rags where banned from Ibrox as we do not need them half as much as they need us. 

Ban them completely and any lies from them take them to court and fuck up the disgusting scum that pass for "journalists" in the republic of scotland. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Imagine being a torn faced bastard like this after that on Sunday :lol:

58 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Not a fan of the song tbh. But I'm a big fan of seeing them froth at the mouth over it. 

It's vitriolic, I don't think there's any denying it. But that's the essence of the "old firm" rivalry. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

There's also another bheast up in court today 

So it all helps with the deflection 

6 years 9 months for a guilty plea to 12 charges. Scandalous sentencing.

Oh, and

IMG-20190514-WA0001.jpg.d64f4cfc47fa2d804daa10.jpg

Seems some folk still dont want to lift a phone.