League Cup Draw

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Wanted to play them

Happier not to fund them.

Let's see how long they survive without the money coming in from the 2 big supports, only way they can get a big gate this season now is a lucky draw Scottish cup tie in Glasgow. 

(The Dundee games relatively low crowds.)

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Happier not to fund them.

Let's see how long they survive without the money coming in from the 2 big supports, only way they can get a big gate this season now is a lucky draw Scottish cup tie in Glasgow. 

(The Dundee games relatively low crowds.)

Yip. Dont want them getting any money from us.

Just a pity they got a healthy windfall from Andy Robertson going to Liverpool which has probably kept them afloat these past couple of seasons. 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Nah beat them early win the first trophy of the season and watch the bastards crumble.

Hadn’t really given this a thought before now to be honest, but that’s spot on, halts their run of trophies and puts us back on winning ways. Massive mentally for both teams. 

2 hours ago, SK RFC said:

They’d get tv money and a sell out crowd mate. Not for me. I want the cunts to rot in the championship. 

The way they are over spending I’m hopeful failure to gain promotion this season finally sends them under. 10 years ago I would feel bad for any club suffering the thought of going out the game, now I’m actually willing it on cunts. Especially that horrible rancid club, never been back since the twice charged cup game 

34 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The way they are over spending I’m hopeful failure to gain promotion this season finally sends them under. 10 years ago I would feel bad for any club suffering the thought of going out the game, now I’m actually willing it on cunts. Especially that horrible rancid club, never been back since the twice charged cup game 

Hear hear 👏🏻

16 hours ago, Brubear said:

The BBC web site takes for ever to update for the extra point from the Penalty shoot outs. Morton have actually got 8 points. I am pretty sure the best 4 2nds are Forfar (9pts), Hamilton, (9 pts) and then Morton (8 pts + 6 goals). That leaves East Fife on 8 points and + 2 goals and ICT/Dundee to play both on 7 points. If there is a winner East Fife go through if it is a draw both ICT and Dundee go through. Get your money on at the bookies for a draw in this one. 

What a fucking mess of a tournament.

Be deciding who goes through on which club sold the most pies next FFS!

23 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

What a fucking mess of a tournament.

Be deciding who goes through on which club sold the most pies next FFS!

I quite like a lot of the concept.

Euro qualified teams enter later to prevent possible fixture congestion, and are seeded. Highland and lowlands best teams introduced. Bit of excitement for fans with meaningful penalty shootout in event of a draw. If needed, goal difference, goals scored etc become decisive in determining group qualifiers.

The best performing teams are qualifying, and it then reverts to standard knockout. Defo no pie sales required.

Seems fairly decent when you look into it.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I quite like a lot of the concept.

Euro qualified teams enter later to prevent possible fixture congestion, and are seeded. Highland and lowlands best teams introduced. Bit of excitement for fans with meaningful penalty shootout in event of a draw. If needed, goal difference, goals scored etc become decisive in determining group qualifiers.

The best performing teams are qualifying, and it then reverts to standard knockout. Defo no pie sales required.

Seems fairly decent when you look into it.

Wasn’t a fan at first, especially the bonus point idea but it’s quite good.

19 hours ago, BF1 said:

Taigs in a later round like the semis or final is surely better so they have more games and will likely drop more points in the league?

They’ve won nine trophies in a row, having more games hasn’t hindered them in the past.

Get them at Ibrox asap and put an end to this shite.