*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

gonna be a shitey 1-0 scrape through.

I'll take shitey 1-0 scrape throughs every game until the end of the season if it comes to it.

3 points are 3 points, and that's what we need every game this year if we can.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have quite a few players blessing themselves now. I just hope if they do it against the scum.. It's not seen as baiting the bheasts 🙄😀

Be funny if they thought ours were taking the piss!

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Shouldn’t be blessing himself on the park with a Rangers jersey on. So you fuck right of ya fenian arse licker. Bet u are one of they fans who fucking have taig pals. It’s bastards like u that are wrong with our support. 

Is this the first Rangers game you’ve seen? Players have done it for years, if they give their all for the shirt who gives a fuck? 

Just now, tm91 said:

Who gives a fuck? He can spend all 90 minutes blessing himself if he's getting the goal that wins us the game.

Reminds me of a  story my dad told me at a OF game at Christmas back in early 90’s. Guy in their end stood on his seat facing our fans blessing himself the entire 90 mins :lol:

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Referees and absolute fanny, big Helander had a free kick against him earlier for being strong and having the front of his shirt nearly ripped off then gets a yellow card for absolutely fuck all.

and nothing will be said about it

Archived