Singing going forward...

graeme_4

Singing going forward...  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still sing songs that UEFA have deemed sectarian?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I never said I’d sing them in Europe, we still support Rangers

Asking to support our managers views on this doesn't mean we don't support the team.  The team need a full house.  
If anything my point means the opposite. 

Not going to fall out with fellow bears on this.  I want us to have a full house so we win matches - if the times comes where its domestically enforced then I will do the same. Simple.

5 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Anybody who sings TBB or Super Rangers on Thursday cannot claim to have Rangers best interests at heart. It’s as simple as that tbh. 

I’ve no doubts Thursday will be a special night though 

Let’s face it without the union bears there nobody will be singing anyway!

3 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Asking to support our managers views on this doesn't mean we don't support the team.  The team need a full house.  
If anything my point means the opposite. 

Not going to fall out with fellow bears on this.  I want us to have a full house so we win matches - if the times comes where its domestically enforced then I will do the same. Simple.

Helping us get strong financially and stopping them getting 10 is more important than this argument.

5 hours ago, ronniemca said:

It doesn't matter to me what jurisdiction a game comes under as I only sing in the bath.However if my next door neighbour hears me and reports me to Fare ,Will my seat be closed down for the group stages?

You'll be banned from attending your bath for the remainder of the season

No one sings behind me. They just moan, and i think , here we  go again. 

Anything from burgers,  coffee,  drunk folk, billboards, grass, weather,  i get it in my earhole. 

I enjoy the UB. Brings an atmosphere to the stadium.  

No one else does. 

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Had another look at the scot.gov site on the legal standing of sectarianism in Scotland  which has basis in European Human Rights Law, Equality, civil and criminal law, in the context of fenian bastard which appears to be what we are sanctioned for.

I get from it that unless it is obvious that it is indeed a fenian that you are singing abuse at and the victim understands the abuse, then there is no case in law. If you do know as in the case in nonce fc then there is a case to answer. So unless you are one, or maybe even understand what the abuse is, then there is no case. St Josephs are highly unlikely to be fenians nor have a fucking clue wtf we were singing about.  The only cunt offended was obviously Garry the killy taig.

Therefore our club should be challenging the UEFA charge and sanction.

You're forgetting about the obsessed bastards watching on Rangers t.v.

This whole clusterfuck is now just seriously pissing me off.

The team don't need, the club don't need and we don't need it.

Yes fans sang naughty words, just fucking hang us all.

This is at the behest of Garry the taig and the downright ineptitude of a delinquent board in repeatedly failing to protect this club.

We draw a line in the sand as the support do not want any more harm to the club, but from hereon in, this fucking board just better get their fucking out and go after every fucking hater that tries do us down. Anything less, this will eventually affect the team and and anything left of a reputation that now lies in tatters. This board are putting our title challenge in jeopardy with their appeasement in their failure to adress the attacks on our club.

Any more I hear about our orange strips from our haters from imbeciles in the media, the board go for them. Any more bias from referees and that fat taig mess of a CO, our board go after them. Any more shite from FARE and that taig bastard now an observer with UEFA, our board go after them and every other unjust incident and nade up shite in the media.

Just as the board have reminded us of our obligations, time they were very strongly reminded of theirs as stewards of this great institution. I ask nothing more for them to just do their fucking job, but I doubt it will happen.

We can only hope that we take this title in spite of and thereafter they can all GTF. This season IS the last throw of the dice for them and stopping ten.

I actually think we should do instead of a silent protest a loud protest. 

Sing “welcome to the party” for 90 mins And only that song for the entire duration louder every time .

protest to the club for needing a back bone without the atmosphere suffering. 

We sing it all the way to the final 

YASS 

4 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I actually think we should do instead of a silent protest a loud protest. 

Sing “welcome to the party” for 90 mins And only that song for the entire duration louder every time .

protest to the club for needing a back bone without the atmosphere suffering. 

We sing it all the way to the final 

YASS 

We would need to start off at a very very quiet whisper mate. 

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sunday won't matter. We will get lies told about us anyway

Thursday. We have to be cleverer. Every Rangers fan with more than 2 brain cells takes responsibilty for their chants 

Need to watch that no one sings the 4 lads had a dream song as it's the same tune as the famine song...

That sounded to me like I was writing a joke there, but sadly it's true. 

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Had another look at the scot.gov site on the legal standing of sectarianism in Scotland  which has basis in European Human Rights Law, Equality, civil and criminal law, in the context of fenian bastard which appears to be what we are sanctioned for.

I get from it that unless it is obvious that it is indeed a fenian that you are singing abuse at and the victim understands the abuse, then there is no case in law. If you do know as in the case in nonce fc then there is a case to answer. So unless you are one, or maybe even understand what the abuse is, then there is no case. St Josephs are highly unlikely to be fenians nor have a fucking clue wtf we were singing about.  The only cunt offended was obviously Garry the killy taig.

Therefore our club should be challenging the UEFA charge and sanction.

Scots law and what UEFA allow are two completely different levels of proof needed before punishment can be handed out.

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Agree Ibrox was dead for decades before the UB came along 

No but last season when they were on “strike” it was ridiculously quiet. You could hear the players shouting at each other it was embarrassing. I tried to start singing in the BR but I was a lone voice.  I hope that people do sing and I’m completely wrong about Thursday