Singing going forward...

graeme_4

Singing going forward...  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still sing songs that UEFA have deemed sectarian?

36 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

It doesn't matter to me what jurisdiction a game comes under as I only sing in the bath.However if my next door neighbour hears me and reports me to Fare ,Will my seat be closed down for the group stages?

sarcastic as this  post may be it's actually a fact inside the stadium, I couldn't believe it when @The Dude posted an article in one of the other threads on Uefa's ruling re illegal use of words that may offend, the part that really got my alarm bells ringing was the fact that if an observer hears just one person singing an offensive word then the club can be reported, fuck me if that's the case imagine having stadium closures because one person couldn't hold his tongue then we might as well just shut the gates, at first I thought to myself na, surely to fuck that wouldn't happen but in the current climate I'm no longer sure. 

For those voting to continue. Are you happy that stadiums closures will result in the club missing out on much needed cash and in as a worst case scenario we get a European ban. In turn falling further behind celtic financially and the knock on effect that will have on the park?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I will refrain from TBB Thursday. Have UEFA banned certain songs or the words? Clarification needed.

As for domestic, I have no problem singing all our songsheet with the obvious changed to paedo/paedophiles. More apt these days and the cunts will hate it.

That’s the thing we should purposely change it to peado/peadophiles and the UB could take a massive part in leading on this as it would be a complete turn around which would sicken the cunts, other clubs would follow 

I think we should stop singing sectarian songs altogether and see how we get on with singing, racist, homophobic and sexist ones instead. 

Or maybe just sing Kylie Minogue ones, as she is very popular with all kinds of folk, even catholics. 

Thursday won't be a problem, however... 

When Morelos rattles home an 89th minute winner on Sunday and I hear...

"...for there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers, no not one & there never shall be one..."

theres not a fucking chance I won't be roaring Hullllllllllllooooo

3 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I would love to hear the fans change fenian to PEADO, not as a compromise but because they hate that more the PEADO bastards.

Firstly, I’m not into the singing - just because in this day and age we can’t without being punished. But....the rivalry is so toxic- for want of a better word -that fans will naturally revert to the worst they can get away with. So if not TBB or Super Rangers it will be something else, to get the reaction. 

What about just clapping the beat at the bad words then you still get to sing Hullo!! Hullo!! we are the clap clap clap, hullo!!hullo!! you’ll know us by our noise, we’re up to our knees clap clap clap clap , surrender or clap clap for we are the clap clap clap boys.....followed by a massive cheer!  It combines the best football war tune with the silence that’s been demanded.

When we clap that lot still hear the words in their head - would torment them even more. 

Powerful stuff. 

Would work with Super Rangers just as well. 👏👏👏

The Manager has made his feelings known on the subject and thats it for me.  We can moan about it but we support Our Manager who knows what is needed to win 55 and progress in Europe for the cash and that is more important than anything else.

Thats the reality for me. We need a full home support to help the team.

4 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

The Manager has made his feelings known on the subject and thats it for me.  We can moan about it but we support Our Manager who knows what is needed to help the team go for 55.

Thats the reality for me. We need a full home support to help the team.

We support Rangers

What happened to the go compare song, seems appropriate atm

go compare, go compare, if in doubt check it out go compare...they are the losers, tramps and abusers...oh the peadophile’s are sitting over there 👉🏻

I dunno who thought it up but it wasn’t one of the worst ones I’ve seen 😂