FARE attending the game tonight

RFC55

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Our board should be asking for both UEFA delegate report and fare report after every game if UEFA delegate mentions nothing in his report then surely UEFA must see a clear agenda as it's obvious to every one of us

The only way to trip these bastards up is that they genuinely don’t have anything to report and if they then go down the road of making shite up then we can go to UEFA with evidence of a clear agenda on our club by FARE.

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The same songs were sung last season in Europe and nothing was done. 

I won't sing anything naughty tonight but the full songbook will be getting aired on Sunday, it'll be electric. 

Re the game tonight.   Given the understandably very strong reactions throughout the Support I'd be surprised - very surprised - if throughout it all (pre match - during the match and post match) for however long their eyes are watching and their ears are listening that they don't find something said, done or sung to report on.    The whole thing has become to explosive for the entire game to pass without a FARE reporting incident.       We'll see later tonight

Re the game on Sunday.    The impression I get from the King / Board statements is they are not just aiming off at appeasing FARE and UEFA.   I think they've decided to take there line right into domestic football games even though FARE are not there.       I think they've now shat themselves empty and are shivering with fear that whatever FARE and UEFA can to, so can the SPFL and the political mob in Scotland.     My point being they are faced with running a dual approach of heavy warnings and bits of Ibrox closed and no away tickets etc in European games but then seeing a backlash response from the Support in domestic games.  

I don't think the language they are using in their notices to the Support necessarily confines what they want to just European games.   I think that after the game tonight there will be another dire warning message about the game on Sunday.  A message which might indicate that they will be prepared to  voluntarily apply some sort of self-punishment if the think Supporter behaviour deviates from what King and his Board see as acceptable.  With the same sort of response of closing bits of the ground, halting the sale of away tickets for certain games, ground closure at Ibrox for certain games …..all until the Support demonstrates consistently at games that it has come to heel.    I think they are gearing up to take on the Support and if means losing some / many the King / Board line will be that there are plenty of others waiting to get in who will comply.   

My present view is the Board has now picked its battleground with the Support and is set about forcing the issue to a conclusion this season because they are not willing to see this extended into being under constant attack from domestic football authorities and the media who will be emboldened by the UEFA stance.   I don't believe King or his Board are up for taking them on so right now I'm convinced that some sort of self-regulated voluntary punishments / sanctions  will be applied for domestic games that mirrors the UEFA sanctions. 

We'll see if King and his Board have a message they want us to absorb and comply with for the game on Sunday.  And if they do, the extent to which the support at the game will compl with it.

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

How can this possibly be policed correctly? Who’s to say 50 celtic fans haven’t bought tickets just to sing naughty songs and have us kicked out of Europe? Far fetched I know but who’s to say they haven’t?? 

Its certainly not far fetched and in all honesty I would be more surprised if they don't attempt to try something along these lines and then go and report themselves

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Re the game tonight.   Given the understandably very strong reactions throughout the Support I'd be surprised - very surprised - if throughout it all (pre match - during the match and post match) for however long their eyes are watching and their ears are listening that they don't find something said, done or sung to report on.    The whole thing has become to explosive for the entire game to pass without a FARE reporting incident.       We'll see later tonight

Re the game on Sunday.    The impression I get from the King / Board statements is they are not just aiming off at appeasing FARE and UEFA.   I think they've decided to take there line right into domestic football games even though FARE are not there.       I think they've now shat themselves empty and are shivering with fear that whatever FARE and UEFA can to, so can the SPFL and the political mob in Scotland.     My point being they are faced with running a dual approach of heavy warnings and bits of Ibrox closed and no away tickets etc in European games but then seeing a backlash response from the Support in domestic games.  

I don't think the language they are using in their notices to the Support necessarily confines what they want to just European games.   I think that after the game tonight there will be another dire warning message about the game on Sunday.  A message which might indicate that they will be prepared to  voluntarily apply some sort of self-punishment if the think Supporter behaviour deviates from what King and his Board see as acceptable.  With the same sort of response of closing bits of the ground, halting the sale of away tickets for certain games, ground closure at Ibrox for certain games …..all until the Support demonstrates consistently at games that it has come to heel.    I think they are gearing up to take on the Support and if means losing some / many the King / Board line will be that there are plenty of others waiting to get in who will comply.   

My present view is the Board has now picked its battleground with the Support and is set about forcing the issue to a conclusion this season because they are not willing to see this extended into being under constant attack from domestic football authorities and the media who will be emboldened by the UEFA stance.   I don't believe King or his Board are up for taking them on so right now I'm convinced that some sort of self-regulated voluntary punishments / sanctions  will be applied for domestic games that mirrors the UEFA sanctions. 

We'll see if King and his Board have a message they want us to absorb and comply with for the game on Sunday.  And if they do, the extent to which the support at the game will compl with it.

I think you are right, here. Domestic sanctions are next on the agenda. No coincidence that this arises during the season we have become the biggest threat to the establishment. We must avoid anything that gets in the way of a title push this year. At all costs.

If the Board was smart, it would at least try to keep as many fans as possible onside by indicating that it is determined to ensure that the fans and leadership of all other Scottish clubs are held to the same standards of conduct as Rangers. That, plus an indication that our club has concerns about the delays in investigating the child abuse scandal, would be helpful, I think. It could be pointed out that the issues around the abuse scandal include matters of potential sporting integrity, as it is possible that one club gained a significant financial advantage from covering up abuse.  Board will not do this, of course, but it should.

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

How can this possibly be policed correctly? Who’s to say 50 celtic fans haven’t bought tickets just to sing naughty songs and have us kicked out of Europe? Far fetched I know but who’s to say they haven’t?? 

Mate that is the sort of thing they obsessed peado bastards would do.

Genuine questions here and irrespective of what has happened, has this group reported on any other teams? 

If so whom?

What  are those teams supposed religious bent?

More importantly have they ever provided/reported positive feedback or advised clubs on how to combat the now unacceptable songs/words or are they professional complainers, whose only goal is to target those they believe are beneath them and to do them damage (not bridge builders so to speak).

I ask as I’m unaware of any other teams they have reported on (I’m only interested in Rangers) or are they purely a single issue self interest group purposely set up to target Rangers emboldened by recent events in our history?

17 minutes ago, blueoutthedome said:

Why can  Kilmarnock sing the the Killie boys  and Hearts the same but we are being told we can’t change the words as it is racist give it a fuckin rest Fare is a catholic organisation that is only working for one club in Scotland 

Domestic football doesn't apply. FARE wouldnt have went to Killie games, as it's not risk game / not previously reported club / not Rangers.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Kilmarnock played in Europe this year and sung the banned song  

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Domestic football doesn't apply. FARE wouldnt have went to Killie games, as it's not risk game / not previously reported club / not Rangers.

30 minutes ago, blueoutthedome said:

Why can  Kilmarnock sing the the Killie boys  and Hearts the same but we are being told we can’t change the words as it is racist give it a fuckin rest Fare is a catholic organisation that is only working for one club in Scotland 

There was a hearts fan up in court last week for singing the Billy boys at a hearts game.  Although I get your point completely. 

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Back at Ibrox the night again, they've a better European attendance record for us than some of our fans ffs.

It'll be the same the night hoping one mwi guy shouts fenian or some shite. I hope to fuck we serenade them with the war songs that they canae touch and make their 90minutes as unjenoyable as possible. 

Daddy's uniform, udr4, No1 platoon the lot. These tramps (most likely a shettleston) in attendance the night are going to be praying we fuck it, I just hope we have a sash bash which will have them foaming but not a thing they can do.

This is genuinely pathetic and not going to go round and round and round anymore, nobody is offended by the billy boys or super Rangers, but we've let these fucking IRA loving parasitic bastard's into positions of power and they're now reaping the rewards. They're lobbying uefa regarding songs uefa themselves even called a societal problem in the west of Scotland in the hope somecunt listens. Uefa now are listening to them and we are fucked due to it.

Great init some rabid stinking Ira loving fenian bastards are giving tickets yet cunts like me who have stood by the club through everything are told our support is not wanted 🤬

Vile bastards 

Great post btw 

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

If they’re attending then we’re fucked. No matter if there’s singing or not they’ll claim they heard singing and that’ll be enough. Watch this space. 

They need video evidence I'm sure, they cant just make shit up although im sure they would love to.

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

FARE decide which games they want to attend. As I understand it UEFA have their own delegates attending all games.

FARE are the ones with the agenda against us going out their way to find evidence and report us.

If ever there was a case for the use of baseball bats,this is it.