FARE attending the game tonight

RFC55

3 hours ago, Brackley said:

In the interests of Sporting Integrity have they announced they are attending a game in Stockholm. 

On a more serious note , is it publicly available or can a FOI request list all games they have actually attended and what clubs they have reported. 

In interest of curiosity after reading last week someone requested the information and was blanked I decided to take it upon myself to email them too asking for a list of the games they have attended since the beginning of season 2018/19 and I too have been blanked. They certainly aren’t interested in parity. 

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

You mean they had a ticket there in a previous OF game when they had the whole Broomie, then used that as a reference for the European game? Fucking ridiculous they can do that. 

Yep.

That would give them specific seats and rows which you need to quote.

Actually really smart. Sleekit as fuck.

I'd also like to know the level of proof required for these complaints. Are they corroborated? Is their video evidence and if so how is the provenance verified. Or is it a case of a single person being judge and jury. If the latter this should be challenged on every single point.

1 minute ago, DinViesel said:

I'd also like to know the level of proof required for these complaints. Are they corroborated? Is their video evidence and if so how is the provenance verified. Or is it a case of a single person being judge and jury. If the latter this should be challenged on every single point.

100%

1 hour ago, jim beam said:

Just drop the songs/lyrics  that are getting the club into trouble and then they will have nothing to report.

See when they got us done in Europe during Walter's last term we cleaned up the song book.

They then moved onto trying to convince UEFA that Penny Arcade was a song about IRA members being killed.

Naive indeed.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

See when they got us done in Europe during Walter's last term we cleaned up the song book.

They then moved onto trying to convince UEFA that Penny Arcade was a song about IRA members being killed.

Naive indeed.

But that failed (rightly)

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If they have nothing to report, they’ll make it up. We are in their sights and the small matter of guilt or innocence is pretty much irrelevant.

And if they have nothing to report and then make shite up which I’m not denying the cunts would then that’s when we go and take the  bastards to task not while we still give them ammunition to hurt us with.

12 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Naive indeed.

And was rightly laughed out the door.