FARE attending the game tonight

RFC55

In the interests of Sporting Integrity have they announced they are attending a game in Stockholm. 

On a more serious note , is it publicly available or can a FOI request list all games they have actually attended and what clubs they have reported. 

1 minute ago, Brackley said:

In the interests of Sporting Integrity have they announced they are attending a game in Stockholm. 

On a more serious note , is it publicly available or can a FOI request list all games they have actually attended and what clubs they have reported. 

It was requested by someone last year Im sure and it was unavailable or some shite.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The CEO and his wife are well known selik fans. 

There's your case for bias and conflict of interest, which any self respecting lawyer in the country would happily jump at, but our spineless board are just happy to take it up the arse from them and throw our own under the bus. 

Said last night if this keeps up I'll not be back at Ibrox and I'm still feeling the same this morning. 

If you genuinely can't see what these bastards are trying to do to us you never will, it's 2012 all over again. 

100% agree. But all they need is a 5 second video of somecunt saying FTP and they have won unfortunately. 

The club should however highlight the clear conflict of interests within their organisation 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The CEO and his wife are well known selik fans. 

There's your case for bias and conflict of interest, which any self respecting lawyer in the country would happily jump at, but our spineless board are just happy to take it up the arse from them and throw our own under the bus. 

Said last night if this keeps up I'll not be back at Ibrox and I'm still feeling the same this morning. 

If you genuinely can't see what these bastards are trying to do to us you never will, it's 2012 all over again. 

Domestically they have no remit mate but I'm seriously considering my options for Europe this season and the coming ones 

I've said it and I'll say it again in the games we've sung TBB and SR this season we've given them the open goal they needed. (I've sang them this season in those games btw) but I don't believe if we stop just those two songs they'll go away. 

They'll then start to scrutinise other songs, if they can't find the meaning of them they'll make it up. They've kept attending our games almost from their inception, they've tried and tried and tried to get us done and in a way tbf to uefa they had largely ignored them this time round but St Joes game really left them no choice sadly.

7 minutes ago, Brackley said:

All u need to do is become a member of Fare yourself and you will be able to get all the info you like and attend their games to be offended

25 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

100% agree. But all they need is a 5 second video of somecunt saying FTP and they have won unfortunately. 

The club should however highlight the clear conflict of interests within their organisation 

I doubt they can take action if it's a few individuals tbh. How can the club control that?

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tarriers sang IRA songs and were fined, they then took a fuck uefa banner and sang about then and were subsequently fined for that 

Yeah I remember that. The lobbying that celtic have so obviously concerned themselves with NEEDS to be reciprocated.  We need to be proactive and push the boat out