Fare observers from 2011

Smile

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

IMG-20190828-WA0005.jpg

Mate I'm not trying to be funny here, but even with the weird audio balance on RTV there was a point in the match where my missus asked if there were any Rangers supporters there and I turned it up a bit and you could here the TBB very faintly.

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Mate I'm not trying to be funny here, but even with the weird audio balance on RTV there was a point in the match where my missus asked if there were any Rangers supporters there and I turned it up a bit and you could here the TBB very faintly.

Ok. Didn't notice it myself and thought this guy made a valid point. No doubt an impartial UEFA observer had his TV up full with a stethoscope planked on the speaker

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Ok. Didn't notice it myself and thought this guy made a valid point. No doubt an impartial UEFA observer had his TV up full with a stethoscope planked on the speaker

A more valid point would be why the fuck are FARE never away from Ibrox or Rangers away European Ties.

52 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

A more valid point would be why the fuck are FARE never away from Ibrox or Rangers away European Ties.

It's on their site they attend ties they believe pose risk to offensive conduct or involve teams thetve reported previously. Whilst they're in existence they'll continue to attend our games. Their obvios bias is why others aren't treated similarly.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's on their site they attend ties they believe pose risk to offensive conduct or involve teams thetve reported previously. Whilst they're in existence they'll continue to attend our games. Their obvios bias is why others aren't treated similarly.

So they'll never be away from Zenit's ground or fucken Juventus then.

29 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Why don't we all just make complaints to FARE when we hear anything from their lot, simples.  Tin hat well and truly donned.

Would rather both teams could just sing what they want as opposed to both getting punished but doesn’t look like that’s an option. 

42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its what's needed though no doubt some would call us obsessed for even thinking it.

If we want any chance of fighting back on this we're going to have to adopt methods we'd in the past have described as obsession by them. 

33 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Would rather both teams could just sing what they want as opposed to both getting punished but doesn’t look like that’s an option. 

It's not. I've always said it's a pyrrhic battle and they don't realise is. 

We are as equally offended by their sectarian (and therefore racist) chants as they are ours. We have to be vocal and inform UEFA and FARE on this. 

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What entitles them to do so,who gave them the legal right to demand entrance to games or are they just acquiring tkts to snoop?

36 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

What entitles them to do so,who gave them the legal right to demand entrance to games or are they just acquiring tkts to snoop?

"Fare has third party reporting status with UEFA and has recently launched a global monitoring scheme with FIFA. It is our policy to call for regulatory action, however as a reporting agency we are not responsible for the procedures in place by the governing bodies".

In with the bricks, but unclear if they have a right of entry.  Club possibly unwisely  think it's more sensible to let them in than reject them and face consequences from that.