Arfield

Aribo                 Davis

Jack

Tav

Flanagan       Katic      Goldson          

Shagger

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Bit of a strange formation that one haha 

It's kinda how we set up. Arfield gets the space to roam, Tsv has the right wing to himself, the back 3 make a wall with Jack joining in if need be...

It's a formation to fit the players, rather than what Walter done and tried (and some how worked) players into his formation. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It's kinda how we set up. Arfield gets the space to roam, Tsv has the right wing to himself, the back 3 make a wall with Jack joining in if need be...

It's a formation to fit the players, rather than what Walter done and tried (and some how worked) players into his formation. 

I see... :lol:

Screenshot_2019-08-31-00-18-34.jpg

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I truly believe we win, I really do but a draw would be somewhat ok. Losing and having to stew for two weeks is not acceptable. Winning and watching their meltdown for two weeks would be priceless. The game is massive.

We will 100% win on  Sunday!!

I am confident we will win but the reality is anything can happen in an Old Firm. Anything. 

The days of going into this fixture hoping to avoid a tanking are long gone but the outcome is a lottery. 

Also if the outcome is not what we expect it doesn’t mean the end of our season. If I am confident of a win on Sunday I am even more confident of coming out on top over the season 

Pre 2012 if I thought we'd get beat we'd usually win and if it looked like we were favourites before hand them we'd usually lose. So I'm taking nothing for granted. They've got a lot of match winners in their team that only need one chance. However, if we play like we did last year at home we should do it. Battle fever intensifying...

Had a few good feelings before these games and we’ve gone on to win the games, 3-2in2002 Scots cup final 2002,league cup 2002, league cup 2003,  last December and April  the semi in 2016,

i think after all the years we can have a good idea by watching the players attitudes in the games running up. Add in the ultimate high of a last minute qualification although it was deserved you would have to agree the players will be on a massive confidence splurge.    Whatever the score we win by 1-0 or 4-0 this game could really take us flying after the international break

7 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Morelos

Jones                   

Arfield

Aribo                 Davis

Jack

Tav

Flanagan       Katic      Goldson          

Shagger

If only there were a match thread for such things. 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agreed , Stay the underdogs and say nothing 

The best and only way for me more so when I see a few of those cunts expecting a doing as well. Reverse psychology to make us look stupid if they win.

But honest to fuck im dreading the outcome tomorrow and all the crazy negative threads in here 

23 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

The best and only way for me more so when I see a few of those cunts expecting a doing as well. Reverse psychology to make us look stupid if they win.

But honest to fuck im dreading the outcome tomorrow and all the crazy negative threads in here 

Bang on mate 👍🏻👌🏻

This could be the most important game of the season, if we lose it then it's business as usual for them, their arrogance/confidence will be topped up till it's over-flowing. If we win, they'll start calling the lemon out again, they'll be infighting and they may actually think they could lose the league this year.

Putting that doubt in their heads early on is absolutely essential for our chances. It's also important to show the rest of the league the scum are able to be beaten as I think too many teams give them too much respect and let them play.

We need to put the fear into the rest of the league with a commanding rip-roaring win.

PS they're cunts