Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Smile said:

Yes, been Gerrards top target since the window opened I think it did depend on the Legia result though.

For me the Legia game was the most important out of the two.

Iam seriously not concerned by celtic.

They are a decent enough team.

But we will win this league.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a 2 million down payment plus installments then potential add ons which would take it to 7million. 20% sell on fee.

Well done Matk Allan too 👏👏👏👏

Is that from mark Allen on talksport?

Saw this update this morning and just took it as gospel.

Screenshot_20190903-091203_Twitter.jpg

26 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

For me the Legia game was the most important out of the two.

Iam seriously not concerned by celtic.

They are a decent enough team.

But we will win this league.

The League what I want not interested in Europe although forgot that when Morelos scored against Legia, for me Europes more about getting in money for the club.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Got told this morning that my mum’s potentially had a mini stroke and I’ve sat reading through this thread to distract myself while I’m waiting to get away from work. Cunts have just walked past me staring because I’m holding in laughter as opposed to my face tripping me. Must think I’m a right horrible bastard :lol: 

Those gifs man

Hope your mum gets better quickly.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Got told this morning that my mum’s potentially had a mini stroke and I’ve sat reading through this thread to distract myself while I’m waiting to get away from work. Cunts have just walked past me staring because I’m holding in laughter as opposed to my face tripping me. Must think I’m a right horrible bastard :lol: 

Those gifs man

Hope your Mum is OK mate. 

31 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Update: Casper Kent has deleted Instagram :lol: 

This is a dark day for us as a support. Had visions of the same type of unveil video as Arsenal did with Pepe and Raul Sanllehi dancing in the background, but instead it was Casper hog-tying an Asian with Allen and Robertson watching on....

I've had all sort of shite chat from tarriers this morning man. "Aye his 6 goals are going to win you the league", "Yee's ur skint and Morelos is getting sold". I genuinelly couldn't give a fuck who they signed never mind go up to them to talk about it. Weird wean touching cunts, honestly!

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I've had all sort of shite chat from tarriers this morning man. "Aye his 6 goals are going to win you the league", "Yee's ur skint and Morelos is getting sold". I genuinelly couldn't give a fuck who they signed never mind go up to them to talk about it. Weird wean touching cunts, honestly!

I know nothing about their players, don't have any interest in them! 

This Marque signing is like the Rangers of old that I know and love. We must be in a healthy financial position, having just made the 2nd biggest signing in our history. Even 10 or 11 years ago this sort of £££ would have been unthinkable. It is very refreshing to see, and is a huge statement of intent. Sunday should now be viewed as a reset button being pressed, and iam sure both management and the players will respond. My anger has now abaited to frustration, and nothing tangible is ever won or lost by the 1st of September. Remember all the twists and turns last season. There is a long and winding road still to be travelled in the league yet. We will prevail.

Archived