Ryan Kent

BLUEDIGNITY

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

They dont fucking deserve one. He was worth fuck all until we loaned him. If it wasnt fof us, they wouldn't have gotten near £7m for him. He had been out on loan a few times and not done too well from what I remember reading.

If he hadnt jabbed Lego boy he wouldve been 2mil cheaper probably..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stunels said:

I read on twitter before the deal was confirmed that they had a hefty sell on fee in the region of 50%. 

That was from an unconfirmed source, however, so may be total bollocks.  I've had it in the back of my head that they would have a sell on clause since reading that tho.

Report I seen said they initially pushed for a 50% sell on. But we refused.

Ended up 20%

4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

If true, that's madness. Especially if that's from the full fee. Even if it's just from the profit 50% is still ludicrous. 

David Edgar was saying on H&H on Monday that it was 20% of any profits after £7.5m. So if we sold him for £17.5m, it’d only be 20% of the additional £10m and not 20% of £17.5m. 

5 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Was just a guy I was buying a roll n sausage fae who told me. I hope he's right though. 

Either way, I can't see us selling him while Gerrard is here...

Dont trust the sausage roll seller it's taxi drivers that have all the latest news.

3 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

David Edgar was saying on H&H on Monday that it was 20% of any profits after £7.5m. So if we sold him for £17.5m, it’d only be 20% of the additional £10m and not 20% of £17.5m. 

That seems like a reasonable deal tbh.

15 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They didnae employ Proddies!

New management were shouting from the back "anyone, everyone". Well that was until a guy dressed as postman Pat set about her with pool cues and a triangle. Then bolted with a stolen roll n sausage.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

New management were shouting from the back "anyone, everyone". Well that was until a guy dressed as postman Pat set about her with pool cues and a triangle. Then bolted with a stolen roll n sausage.

They used to have a place in Bell Street jist off Albion Street where I worked, was the apprentice and got sent for the rolls etc, was told emphatically not to use it because they didn’t employ ours, and they didn’t, August 1967.

Archived