3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

McGregor 

Tav           Goldson      Katic          Barisic 

Jack

Davis             Aribo

Ojo                                                   Ambrose

Morelos 

That's a title winning team imo.

£7million for a Nigeria World Cup star doesn’t sound too bad now. 

32 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

McGregor 

Tav           Goldson      Katic          Barisic 

Jack

Davis             Aribo

Ojo                                                   Ambrose

Morelos 

That's a title winning team imo.

Still not as bad as the 'idea' of Tav at LB that was floated recently.

17 hours ago, Big Al II said:

In the previous games we played with width, Morelos and young Ross snapping at their heels, pressing high. 

This time we had none of that, in fact they pressed us high and won the midfield battle.

There was only one change in the starting from the last win over them (Aribo for Kent). Neither McCrorie nor Morelos started. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Kris Boyd scored 203 SPL goals. Henrik Larsson scored 174 SPL goals. Kris Boyd>Henrik Larsson

It's easy forgotten how good Boyd was for us 9 hattricks at us, i'm sure McCoist had 20 odd as well.

Kent thread stop taking it off topic.:p:

Maybe this time round Kent help Rangers do in football terms the equivalent of the punch that Ali never threw.   By that I mean making such a great contribution to the team that trophies are won this season - especially the knock-out blow of winning the league title. 

11 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Where did you see that mate? They're weird fuckers right enough.

It was a screenshot I seen from twitter some of their fans saying they should sign him, I’m pretty sure Sutton said they should have swooped for him at the end of last season but they’ve changed their tune now though because we’ve paid good money for him. 

10 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

It was a screenshot I seen from twitter some of their fans saying they should sign him, I’m pretty sure Sutton said they should have swooped for him at the end of last season but they’ve changed their tune now though because we’ve paid good money for him. 

They cant afford Kent. 

That one brings out a few cracking responses 😂

Kent named as one of the ten best value-for-money signings around Europe this Summer by The Guardian

Ryan Kent (winger), Liverpool to Rangers, £6.5m

The deadline-day deal for Kent is Rangers’ biggest outlay since their financial collapse. Hardly a cut-price fee, then, but the 22-year-old could be crucial if Rangers are to maintain a title challenge. Kent made 43 appearances on loan last season, earning the PFA Scotland young player of the year award. His swashbuckling style earned praise from Jürgen Klopp in pre-season, but he left Liverpool minutes before the window shut.

He’s no Efe Ambrose but....

20 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Kent named as one of the ten best value-for-money signings around Europe this Summer by The Guardian

I was on a Liverpool forum yesterday and one guy said Kent was held in high regard by his teammates.  Technically, they said he was one of the best, and was willing to take men on and commit defenders (as we already know).  I think this lad is going to be a real force for us.

People can say ‘aye but he only scored six last season’ I guarantee he’ll double that this season.  He’s on the ascendancy and will be unplayable on his day.

Archived