****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Our manager has to rest big Connor . His arrogance knowing he is undropable is begging to show .

SG has to recognise that in certain games . Big Katic is better up against a physical striker

Totally right about the arrogance with Goldson. Makes mistakes and first thing he does is turn round to see who he can blame for it.

Pundits keen to highlight Helanders lack of pace when we already knew he was slow. They should be looking at Goldson out on the wing with Dykes  not paying attention and just letting him go unopposed  

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Our hotel is on the edge of the town so decided to just try and get a stream, another guy from RM is their I think. 👍

You in Benalmadena?

We arrive Sunday.

Discovery Bar run by a guy from  Northern Ireland show all the Gers games as well as Bar None.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

These commentators only speak about fouls and who should and shouldn't be getting booked - Scottish football is a shambles tbh.

Get Kamara and Goldson off before they see red imo.

I agree but wouldn't make the sub too soon. With one sub already forced upon us I wouldn't like to play a lot of the game without being able to bring anybody else on - especially with the way Livingston are flying about in challenges.

I'd take 1-0 and no more injuries right now.

4 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Dykes barges into him from behind mate,what you been watching?

That’s how I saw it, although I would have said it was from the side/back. Helander couldn’t help but go down because of the nudge. It isn’t as if he has tried to take the player down....

I genuinely don’t see that as a red.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

This. Until football teams actually come out and try to play football it isnt gonna change. And dont give me the "if they try and play football they will get beat" or "playing to their strenghts" because... they get beat anyway. So why not try and change things for the better? I might just be a bit frustrated by the shite thats being served up :lol: 

T o fuckin true, I recently seen Norwich beat the mighty Man City playing football.

Archived