*****Official Rangers v Porto Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Porto looked a very good team first half, which is a compliment to us to come through with the win. 

Second half we were more up to speed, Buffalo was immense as was Davis. 

Lets finish the job on wee Dick. 

Just in fucking freezing, snottery, and fucking delirious, cant believe what I just seen, so proud of my team, Goldson was fucking immense, Kamara, what was it 50k we paid for him? terrific, Davis too, and Alfredo, running out of superlatives for him, all football fans are guilty of exaggerating a players quality but that boy is the real fucking deal, fantastic finish from him and top quality assist for Davis.

What a night, got the day of tomoz and I'm gonna get fucking rattled, fucking love Rangers.

6 minutes ago, badjon said:

Believe it or not I nicked the below from the BBC match write up.

Not for the first time, Rangers faced a daunting task under a dark sky in Govan, only to send a household name away beleaguered and bemused into the chilled night. Spartak Moscow. Villarreal. Legia Warsaw. Feyenoord. And now Porto. Each have come to Glasgow, all sent away again without even scoring a goal.

Times they are achanging,they be back at Ibrox soon.

8 minutes ago, badjon said:

Not for the first time, Rangers faced a daunting task under a dark sky in Govan, only to send a household name away beleaguered and bemused into the chilled night. Spartak Moscow. Villarreal. Legia Warsaw. Feyenoord. And now Porto. Each have come to Glasgow, all sent away again without even scoring a goal.

Must have been written by a BBC pundit down there , no way thats from the Glasgow offices.........

11 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Just in fucking freezing, snottery, and fucking delirious, cant believe what I just seen, so proud of my team, Goldson was fucking immense, Kamara, what was it 50k we paid for him? terrific, Davis too, and Alfredo, running out of superlatives for him, all football fans are guilty of exaggerating a players quality but that boy is the real fucking deal, fantastic finish from him and top quality assist for Davis.

What a night, got the day of tomoz and I'm gonna get fucking rattled, fucking love Rangers.

Big man you’ve mirrored my feelings to the fucking letter. Roll up that note and set out that party line 

fucking yes brother 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Must have been written by a BBC pundit down there , no way thats from the Glasgow offices.........

By Scott Mullen

BBC Sport Scotland.

The latest Tweets from Scott Mullen (@scottmullen87). Senior journalist for BBC Sport Scotland. Former head of sport of The Herald, Sunday Herald & Evening ...

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So happy. Rode out a bit of an onslaught first half although they had only a couple of shots...then second half BOOM

what a noise too, just magic you know...

33A0492E-912A-44BB-8C56-603B8A875E2B.jpeg

DC162671-1884-427B-88B2-EAEEC63961FF.jpeg

Brilliant to see!

15 minutes ago, badjon said:

Good just got better . We need to win games like tonight to move forward and qualify from groups

Tonight was perfect result to put us in very good position

We have 2 games to win one and qualify

Let's be greedy and actually go and win the group now

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

By Scott Mullen

BBC Sport Scotland.

The latest Tweets from Scott Mullen (@scottmullen87). Senior journalist for BBC Sport Scotland. Former head of sport of The Herald, Sunday Herald & Evening ...

He can add former senior head of sport football to his CV as soon as some ceptic cunt reads his comments.

Archived