*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The hurt from this will be enough to spur us on to the double.

It fucking has to be.

And everyone of you cunts need to get right behind it instead of destabilising it

In a squad with a real winners mentality your absolutely right. Unfortunately these losers don’t have a winning mentality between them and it will just be another excuse for heads down feeling sorry for themselves while the cunts across the city take the piss out of them....AGAIN!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Badger said:

Cannot complain about our performance, but we cannot get over the line. We cannot catch a break, and we cannot force a break to happen

They scored an offside goal. We missed a penalty. That sums up how it for us just now.

That is a cruel, cruel result - and now.... it is a massive test of this teams character how we bounce back.

Problem is, they’ll gain the confidence to push on and win the league because of this. 

We needed that today, badly. As good as we’re playing, if we go this season without a trophy the fans will turn of Gerrard. I wouldn’t be discussing a new contract until we’ve got some silverware

Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Despite all the fuck ups from Morelos today, biggest problem was going 442 when we’re totally dominating with 20 to go. He’s tried it a few times and EVERY FUCKING TIME our shape goes to fuck and we fall right out the game. Sick.

Changed nothing. We were still camped in their half and still created a few decent chances.

1 minute ago, crabbit247 said:

Absolutely gutted. 

We played well for most of the match. Alfredo is buying the hype that this fixture is his bogey. Should never have taken the pen. Saw someone post should have been jack. I agree. 

Think we panicked after their goal and the red card. Started playing too quickly. 

But, and this might mean something thru the week to me, we made them look shite. They played like a livi or Hamilton would against us. They might have won the cup today, which I wanted, but ffs ; gap? Aye wi us above them. 

Take that from today. Take the fact we made them look like cannon fodder. Take the fact they were reduced, yet again, to time wasting. We are better than them. In almost every area of the pitch. 

29th. In their shit hole. Up in their face from the first whistle. That cunt forster can't play like that again. We'll scud the fucks

We definitely need to win the next game, defeat in that is unimaginable after today.

4 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

We really didnt deserve to lose that game.

We did. Doesn’t matter how well you play, it’s about putting the ball in the back of the net and we fucked every one of our loads of chances.  Everything else apart from scoring is simply window dressing.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

By far the best team,just couldn't take our chances(they have some luck).We didn't bottle anything,we deserved to win that,robbed by an offside goal and a bias ref. Couldn't score in a brothel today but we've shown we have the beating of THEM,bad day at the office for Morelos 😞

And their keeper  was man of the match

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Its the CB's fault we didn't score and the RB's fault the strikers didn't have more chances to miss.

*Ryan Kent sneaks out of hampden still smelling of roses*

Kent was as much to blame today but my point about Goldson is that he needs dropped 

You can’t drop Kent because Barker just showed you there’s absolutely no one to replace him 

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

By far the best team,just couldn't take our chances(they have some luck).We didn't bottle anything,we deserved to win that,robbed by an offside goal and a bias ref. Couldn't score in a brothel today but we've shown we have the beating of THEM,bad day at the office for Morelos 😞

Showed we aren’t afraid of them and know what it takes they won’t be so lucky next time, although fu k all we can do about the scared officials. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any cunt on here tonight saying we are shitebiags or cowards can fuck right off. 

I agree. We should have won and their goalie made wonder save after wonder save. Gerrard got the initial team correct and we fought like warriors but didn’t get our rewards. I am absolutely gutted but I am not going to slate the team for losing. They’re goal was offside and we were very unlucky. If we play like we did against them on the 29th we will win and for me that game is probably more important than this one because IMHO the league is the ultimate trophy this season.

One attempt on target which was offside and they win it...... Gutted

We bossed them all over the pitch.

The players lost alot of confidence after the pen miss, which says alot about some who clearly aren't just aren't cut out to be Rangers players.... especially being a man up they were so wasteful on the ball.

But fuck me the posters who are calling for Gerrard head need to get a grip. 

Archived