Alfredo

Real Ranger

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s quite hard to watch though because he’s clearly trying so hard. When it doesn’t click for him it’s difficult to watch. I agree he was a handful but he should have done better. For time, that header from the freekick was bread and butter for him. I was surprised by that one.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That is fair comment but he has to show more composure .His record against them is nothing short of pitiful .The one thing I do love about Alfredo now .He has lost the scowling face ,when things are not going for him .That always  gave defenders an edge ,they were getting to him .He walks away much more from incidents too.

All though that didn’t stop Sutton trying to get him into trouble on commentary .How long do we have to suffer these breast loving co commentators Walker and Sutton doing every Old firm game with their biased agendas  

Every time Morelos was on the ball Sutton was hitting out with the 'hot head' patter. It's absolutely stinking but it seems to work as there were even a few on here last night buying into it. 

Morelos' attitude is night and day from last year. He got a few digs in yesterday but these commentators fail to highlight the niggles and constant digs against him.

18 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

That scumbag Jackson starred his witch hunt on Morelos 

said  he win them  the cup 

and that other scumbag Sutton should never be allowed to  commentate on our matches games  

guys a cunt 

Thats a disgrace for a so called jounalist 

But its no surprise 

Overall he played well , gave them a torrid time, plus he hit the target and was thwarted by a keeper who had an outstanding game.

We are taking the bait from scum commentators. 

Alfie bashing should stop now.

Support the wee man and he'll win us 55.

His record against them definitely plays on his mind, if we look at the amount of assists he's wracked up in the last couple of seasons you can see that, against them he just has no intention of passing, he's quite right to shoot most of the time but on other occassions he's just too greedy and that's because he's determined to break his duck, it becomes more about him and less about the team as a whole, 

What I can't accept is folk saying he had a bad game, a bad game for me would've been if he never looked like scoring at all, the keeper made some good saves, Alfie was unlucky on a couple of occasions and it was poor finishing with the 1-on-1 just before halftime, his decision making in these games has to be better but as we've already seen with his temperament this season, he does take Gerrard's instructions on board so I'll still back him to score on the 29th 

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

His record against them definitely plays on his mind, if we look at the amount of assists he's wracked up in the last couple of seasons you can see that, against them he just has no intention of passing, he's quite right to shoot most of the time but on other occassions he's just too greedy and that's because he's determined to break his duck, it becomes more about him and less about the team as a whole, 

What I can't accept is folk saying he had a bad game, a bad game for me would've been if he never looked like scoring at all, the keeper made some good saves, Alfie was unlucky on a couple of occasions and it was poor finishing with the 1-on-1 just before halftime, his decision making in these games has to be better but as we've already seen with his temperament this season, he does take Gerrard's instructions on board so I'll still back him to score on the 29th 

He had a terrible game as missed a penalty and 8 or 9 chances. No matter what else he done in the game it counts for nothing if u cant bury your chances.He deserves to get criticised for yesterday. 

We gave them the biggest doing possible  and got absolutely nothing for it, I was on Alfie's back last night like alot of other folk on here but in the cold light of day, we need to get back on the horse and go again, it won't be easy to pick the players up for Thursday but let's make it to the last 32 .

Just now, superallysbears said:

We gave them the biggest doing possible  and got absolutely nothing for it, I was on Alfie's back last night like alot of other folk on here but in the cold light of day, we need to get back on the horse and go again, it won't be easy to pick the players up for Thursday but let's make it to the last 32 .

Yeah mate totally agree. The full team will always have my full support. I am a hurting bear and I will criticise players with fellow fans on forums pubs work but when it comes to the crunch they will get my full Support.

NO SURRENDER

He needs to get a break against them, a shot deflecting of his leg or something like that.

i know he missed some chances and lacks a bit of composure at times but he really has had little luck against that lot.  Yesterday, their goalkeeper had a great game but not before he had let one of the wee man’s shots go under him.  On another day, that could easily have ended up in the net rather than squirmed to safety.  In previous games, he has had their goalie make at least two or three fantastic saves against him, balls hitting the post and running along the goaline into the goalkeepers hands, etc. 

We let the game become Morelos vs C*ltic yesterday as soon as he was given the penalty. That was a failure, as one man shouldn’t shoulder the mental burden of winning a cup final. 

We badly need to back him on Thursday, if he went into a bad run of form for the next 3-4 weeks we’re fucked. Defoe looks absolutely finished judging off his recent games and we have no-one else.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

We let the game become Morelos vs C*ltic yesterday as soon as he was given the penalty. That was a failure, as one man shouldn’t shoulder the mental burden of winning a cup final. 

We badly need to back him on Thursday, if he went into a bad run of form for the next 3-4 weeks we’re fucked. Defoe looks absolutely finished judging off his recent games and we have no-one else.

lolwut :lol:

He's shit and we should get rid because he can't score against the scum...

Or we could stop being drama queens and get over it, the game happened and dragging the player through the thorny bush is not going to help.

Time to move on.

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Every time Morelos was on the ball Sutton was hitting out with the 'hot head' patter. It's absolutely stinking but it seems to work as there were even a few on here last night buying into it. 

Morelos' attitude is night and day from last year. He got a few digs in yesterday but these commentators fail to highlight the niggles and constant digs against him.

Mutton,  while admitting their goal was offside, had the audacity to claim they were due a break,  as over the years they never get anything from referees!!!!!!!!!. Time you went to specsavers,  and just for the record I don't blame collum for us losing,  we dominated them and couldn't turn our superiority into goals, bad luck bad finishing,  a great goalkeeping performance , failure to capitalise after sending off, (Kent in particular) were the reasons why we lost.

I see SSN are having a wee giggle today using terms like liquidated, reformed, forced to start again in the bottom division and to top it off rolling out Andy fucking walker to tell everybody how haunted Alfredo will be about this fixture.  

Cunts 

Archived