Player of the year could be tough choice this year

Smile

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Smile said:

I think Tavs problem is his level is high so he gets a lot of stick when he's not at his best he put in two balls that were fantastic last night and no one gambled on them.

A think Tav is class, but his end product has been poor for weeks, lacking in confidence, i thought he put them in too early last night gave Defoe no chance to get near the 6 yard box.

Far too early to predict player of the year but if it were to finish now, it has to be Morelos slightly over Jack because of his goals. But players like Barasic, Kamara, Davis & McGregor have been outstanding as well.

I expect a huge second-half from Kent after the winter break.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Humped the Danes 4-2 away

Motherwell away 2-0

Hibs away 3-0

Ross County away 4-0

Hamilton away 3-1

Dominated scum for 90 minutes in the cup final and 45 against Young Boys.

I said a few weeks ago the midfield has better balance and play better especially away from home without Davis, recent performances back that up that further imo.

That's not me suggesting he's been poor, he's been very good in many games.

Center midfield can be too defensive with Davis, Jack, and Kamara in it.  It’s fine in Europe but domestically against the lesser teams we really need an attacking midfielder in there.  

26 minutes ago, TMB said:

Enter midfield can be too defensive with Davis, Jack, and Kamara in it.  It’s fine in Europe but domestically against the lesser teams we really need an attacking midfielder in there.  

Jack is far more attacking this year than he gets credit for. His assist yesterday is a prime example. And now that Arfield is where he belongs, he will be an attacking option. Kamara is the unsung hero doing all the dirty work. Btw, we are tied for most goals in British football with the scum.

Archived