*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Who could have imagined 2 months ago - to the day - our season would be over now.  A shambolic fall from grace. Somethings gone seriously wrong for this to happen. The inconsistency between Europe and domestic form is deplorable.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve seen a lot worse, but they fckin knew the importance of this game, it can’t be confidence just went and beat Europa League top scorers on their own pitch.

As has been stated fckin criminal neglect, as foe El fckin Buffalo you get days to go home due back and then just fck it up, you must discipline but the cost is maybe they fuckers wi another Treble. Make ye fuckin Boak. 

5 minutes ago, Number5 said:

This is so bad. 

I like Stevie but under any other circumstances ( them going for 10 ) he would be out of a job.

No trophies again for another season and league done with by March.

It's okay raising your game in Europe every now and again when your the underdog, but the expectation to win games is too big for these duds.

Shite

That's the way it appears. Europe is a free hit, they aint expected to do well so theres no pressure. Expectation brings pressure and this lot cant handle it.

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Players have hung Gerrard out to dry here. If they can’t fight for the badge they need to fuck off shouldn’t need motivated 

Gerrard is the one who brought on Empty shirt Ojo.  I'm sorry but that in itself says it all for me.  He goes or the fans are going to turn.

I take it as a slap in the face that the players can serve up 1st class performances in Europe yet serve us that rubbish domestically- it’s like they don’t want to risk losing a title in the last week or lose a final so we’ll do our best to not even get that far.

if Gerrard still hangs his record on goldson,tavernier, Davis Morelos Kent  then he may aswell call it a day.   They are not leaders in any team and never will be. They along with others don’t show the desire or burst a gut in these games where all the opposition want to do is fight,and we can’t fight back.  Too many fairies in the team and too many bottle merchants that moan about teams raising their game vs us yet they do the same in Europe.  If we won in Europe than that would be great but I’d still want a total revamp of what is meant to be our spine as it’s too weak to win anything in Scotland.  I’ve had enough of them 

An absolutely fuckin disgraceful performance. Bunch of fucking imposters. They should be fined and the money given to the poor bastards who used their hard earned to go and watch that shite. An absolutely average tarrier team will be winning a quadruple treble. Fucking beyond words. Useless bastards, every last one of them. 

The majority of this team as clueless and useless as Waghorn and Windass were.

By fuck it’s hard to keep up the love when this soulless crap is served up by players that either can’t be arsed or are far from good enough (or a combo of both).

For me that's Gerrard properly on a shoogly peg, that was criminal tonight, he knew exactly what we were coming up against but went in with the same slow, timid approach. The players were a disgrace. 

If it wasn't for Europe he would be out the door in all honesty. 

Archived