*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This narrative against Morelos from the commentators and now fucking five minutes spent about it at half time is an absolute fucking joke.

Boyd's fucking ridiculous here.

This is part of the issue that there’s certain players that you can’t critique against. Morelos hasn’t looked arsed since we came back, he absolutely deserves every bit of criticism coming his way at the moment.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, the old guard said:

Take Davis off when aribo, Kent and hagi who are there to create are doing the square root of fuck all? Get a grip mate. 

Anyone of them can come off and I wasn't just picking on Davis however I'd say it's more likely that Hagi, Kent or Aribo will create something if there was more happening up front. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

First time in my life I’ve turned our game off at half time 

At least after this, super Sunday gets a bit better with Chelsea v Everton and the Manchester derby mate.  Hard watch so far.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I decided to go out with the family rather than watch this. Was my 2-1 to Ross County prediction ambitious in so far as we dont look like we can score a goal?

We've had a few chances. Kamara and Davis have had a couple of decently struck shots from the edge of the box but were right down the keeper's throat so didn't really threaten. Alfie has had a couple of half chances with a few goal-mouth scrambles.

We were denied a stonewall penalty for handball. The ref didn't have a good view but the nearside linesman should have given it but he's given us fuck all all game.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Personally I don't have too much of a problem with that. It's ou lack of goals throughout the team that's worrying. The scum have managed for years playing one main striker. The difference is that their midfielders and and even defenders are contributing. Our players outwith the strikers don't score nearly enough goals which means that when our main man up front is mis-firing, as he is just now, then we're going to go through periods where we struggle to score.

However the bigot isn't afraid to change things,Gerrard seems incapable of change. He's watching the same turgid pish as we are but can't seem to see the obvious i.e. it's not working.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This narrative against Morelos from the commentators and now fucking five minutes spent about it at half time is an absolute fucking joke.

Boyd's fucking ridiculous here.

Normally back Morelos to the hilt but he is lucky not to be booked in the first half. 

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We need a goal.

Not sure where all these "this is truly awful", "we are absolutely shite" comments etc. are coming from.

Completely in control.

Denied certain penalty.

They haven't had a chance.

We've had two or three good opportunities.

If this was a game completely in isolation and no cunt had any clue what had come before it you don't look at that first half with the despair all of you miserly cunts are doing.

But its not in isolation, its the same crap everyone has watched since winter break, have all the ball and no penetration, their keeper has had one proper save to make, we're throwing pointless balls into the box with no strikers to even go for them 

Just now, GaryMc said:

Anyone of them can come off and I wasn't just picking on Davis however I'd say it's more likely that Hagi, Kent or Aribo will create something if there was more happening up front. 

If that's the theory better taking goldson or Edmundson off then

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

People on here moaning about the doom and gloom posters like were the problem haha.

Gerrard will keep playing the same formation with the same tactics of hit the wings then punt it in and the wee fanboys will still stand up for him.

Well what’s the solution? 

It’s all well slating the choice of tactics, but what’s the alternative. You don’t game plan assuming your tactics won’t work. 

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I decided to go out with the family rather than watch this. Was my 2-1 to Ross County prediction ambitious in so far as we dont look like we can score a goal?

It's looking shite tbh , but I think weve a couple of goals in us . 

Lose the first one though and we could struggle . 

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Rubbish. Not one decent ball into the box again. Multiple miss placed passes. No penetration with the midfield playing safe side to side passes meaning players can't be arsed to make a run in behind becuase their never getting the ball. 

I've genuinely stopped reading your post after the bit in bold.

So just to nip your bullshit post in the bud straight away - Barisic put a "decent" ball right onto Morelos' head and he headed wide. Such a "decent" ball that Boyd at half time is saying Morelos must score.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Personally I don't have too much of a problem with that. It's ou lack of goals throughout the team that's worrying. The scum have managed for years playing one main striker. The difference is that their midfielders and and even defenders are contributing. Our players outwith the strikers don't score nearly enough goals which means that when our main man up front is mis-firing, as he is just now, then we're going to go through periods where we struggle to score.

A get what ye mean mate although I’m not interested in what the scum do, I take yer point. Mine was more, our one and only tactic seems to be, whip a hopeful ball into the lone striker in the box. We have struggled this year, a change In tactics has been needed for far too long

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We are exemplary at getting players in who are good at delivering a ball and then turning them to shite. Been that way nearly my entire life.

Yeah, but it's the fact that we so it so often. You watch good outfits and there's rarely the kind of crosses we repetitively put in, whether it's England, Germany or wherever. Even sellic rarely do it. It's like we don't know how to, or don't trust our ability to, work through them on the deck. 

Archived