Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

No offence Jim, but they have been curtailing and cancelling our parades, while they themselves parade in their thousands, unopposed, demanding the break up of the UK, with a British government who don't seem to give a fuck, and pathetic opposition in Holyrood, I'd say the enemy within are winning. 

No offence taken, a friend of mine got banned for saying this very thing many years ago. He was very forthright, but right.

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

I just don't get it , the chance to clear everything up, and they don't want that, don't think anybody right in the nut would get that.

Abstaining from the vote that was held today is a shocking decision. 

The sheer lack of intelligence, pragmatism, common sense, business acumen, honesty and integrity running through Scottish football is scandalous. 

On the other hand, it is totally representative of Scotland as a whole. 

Laughing stock. 

Hm. So, in other words... important time, much important stuff to be done in a difficult/unprecedented set of circumstances, so the best thing is to let the current screwup of a setup deal with that, rather than distract by fixing the screwup of a setup. Because just getting things done is the most important thing. Getting things done competently can wait for now.

At least, I suppose, it's a recognition that things will have to be revisited. So they might still prove to be future allies.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That statement from Clyde makes no sense at all.

It means," We are scared to upset anyone with any kind of power, please leave us alone and don't ask us what we think".

Aye it’s been going on for years , it’s nothing new, so we don’t see the point in changing it even tho we agree that it’s not run properly.   I honestly find it hard to believe there are so many stupid and utterly thick people running clubs in the scottish game.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

The sheer lack of intelligence, pragmatism, common sense, business acumen, honesty and integrity running through Scottish football is scandalous. 

On the other hand, it is totally representative of Scotland as a whole. 

Laughing stock. 

agreed mate, the football mirrors the country itself, ran unopposed by fuckin republican idiots.

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

Aye it’s been going on for years , it’s nothing new, so we don’t see the point in changing it even tho we agree that it’s not run properly.   I honestly find it hard to believe there are so many stupid and utterly thick people running clubs in the scottish game.

its probably the reason for the state Scottish football is in mate. 

Just now, murzo said:

The amount of mongo's running football clubs in Scotland is outrageous. 

They do absolutely nothing to take the game forward. The game in Scotland has stood still for decades, whilst other countries have moved on by finding ways to improve their situation on and off the park. 

There is no dynamism, there is no drive, there is no ambition, there are no ideas. These clubs and the people within them offer absolutely nothing. It's utterly tin pot in a bitter and twisted backwater. 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

The amount of mongo's running football clubs in Scotland is outrageous. 

They do absolutely nothing to take the game forward. The game in Scotland has stood still for decades, whilst other countries have moved on by finding ways to improve their situation on and off the park. 

There is no dynamism, there is no drive, there is no ambition, there are no ideas. These clubs and the people within them offer absolutely nothing. It's utterly tin pot in a bitter and twisted backwater. 

This, wee clubs quite happy to plod along, their ambition is to meet Rangers or the vermin in the cup, and make a few bob, that's Scottish football, a fuckin joke 

I always knew Clyde were a community club, but never had them down as a care in the community club.

Club of spazies. 

They acknowledge the behaviour was wrong and suspect, but no it's OK, we will just rather keep things as they were anyway (despite them having nothing to lose/everything to gain)

Perfect example, right there, as to why Scottish football is fucked (and why so many others like myself are literally finished with it)

Archived