Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We’ve been down this road just too many times mate, and it’s the same outcome time after time. 
Nothing will change the same faces will still be there we will still be getting told what to do and the boot will be firmly placed back on our throat. 

It’s know your place H** scum again. 

I agree. Said as much from the start 

7 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

No.

The story is that the tarriers are champions and all other clubs are happy with the outcome. Apart from big bad Rangers. That's the story.

If you don't believe me, just watch it unfold in front of your eyes over the coming days, weeks and months. 

That's the story. 

Spot on ,this is exactly what will happen

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I am just guessing but maybe our board were at the lawyers and are just getting ready to lodge papers. Maybe that is why there is no statement. They want to get this kicked off in court. Either that or they are chatting to cops.

Either that or they're doing fuck all . 

8 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

No.

The story is that the tarriers are champions and all other clubs are happy with the outcome. Apart from big bad Rangers. That's the story.

If you don't believe me, just watch it unfold in front of your eyes over the coming days, weeks and months. 

That's the story. 

That’s already the case and has been for weeks.

Why would any other club care about who wins the Premiership?

Just now, CooperSF said:

We wish...

They are not gonna tell us all they are doing, they will just do it. 

SKY, who we have a tv deal with, WILL walk away if there are less than 4 OF a season. Our journey proved that the OF is the only thing that gets the cash.

Reconstruction will need time and an 11 to 1 vote in favour. Are the diddy clubs going to seriously risk a tv deal, dilution of their cash, losing games against Rangers and make it harder for them to qualify for Europe? 

If they have any business sense they won't.

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Spot on ,this is exactly what will happen

People are deluded if they think otherwise. 

With the aid of a compliant mhedia, ex-players and  Hollicom it will be "celtic =great guys, great champions, harmony in Scottish football and Rangers being the bitter losers" etc. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I am just guessing but maybe our board were at the lawyers and are just getting ready to lodge papers. Maybe that is why there is no statement. They want to get this kicked off in court. Either that or they are chatting to cops.

No way are we chatting to cops . With this virus . The gestapo will chase us 

9 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

No.

That's the story. 

Already setting it in motion on Clyde 1 tonight Jim Duffy shouting about poor celtic missing out on a chance for a quadruple treble and all this pish, most of the media don't really care if its been an absolute shitshow up here wit regards to the vote and the ones down south will just laugh and say "typical SPFL what they like good for a laugh" 

8 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Do you believe that?

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye hopefully something along they lines, Board did say They would not be found Wanting so fingers crossed.

Said it already, nothing Rangers do or say will change the corruption in Scottish football

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye hopefully something along they lines, Board did say They would not be found Wanting so fingers crossed.

That was a blogger mate . Such an easy thing to say . Actions are what's needed now . And massive ones 

With 2 million dead globally, it beggars belief that any club should care about getting to borrow a lump of metal for 9 months. With the exception of Scotland, every other football club has taken this to heart and behaved with dignity. For that, they deserve respect. In Scotland, the behaviour of celtic, aided and abetted by the SPFL has shown that neither decency, dignity nor humanity apply to these bodies.

All we can do at Rangers is apologise for these things and assure the WORLD and the world of football that we never have nor ever will, conduct ourselves in such a shameful manner 

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Already setting it in motion on Clyde 1 tonight Jim Duffy shouting about poor celtic missing out on a chance for a quadruple treble and all this pish, most of the media don't really care if its been an absolute shitshow up here wit regards to the vote and the ones down south will just laugh and say "typical SPFL what they like good for a laugh" 

I live in England mate. No-one gives a fuck about Scottish football. 

They rightly see it for what it is - a fucking joke. 

The Scottish media have a chip on their shoulder about the English looking down on Scottish football and giving it no credibility. Can you blame the English?! I can't because they are absolutely spot on. 

Archived